The Student Room Group
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath

Have not heard back form Bath yet...

Im still waiting to hear back from the University of Bath and I am getting slightly concerned. Is anyone else still waiting to hear back? I've applied for physics.
Original post by LTrewick97
Im still waiting to hear back from the University of Bath and I am getting slightly concerned. Is anyone else still waiting to hear back? I've applied for physics.

How long has you application been in? If you feel its too long , then you can always ring admissions and make a polite enquiry as to when they expect decisions to be made by. There are all sorts of reasons why some take longer than others, so there isnt always a need to worry.
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath
Reply 2
Original post by 999tigger
How long has you application been in? If you feel its too long , then you can always ring admissions and make a polite enquiry as to when they expect decisions to be made by. There are all sorts of reasons why some take longer than others, so there isnt always a need to worry.

Thanks! I applied in January, but friends of mine who applied at the same time have heard back hence why I was a bit concerned!

Quick Reply

Latest