Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Anyone had an offer to start adult nursing this year? I had my interview just over a week ago and I’m curious how long it took before people started hearing back from them

ReputationRep:
    Hey ! I've got 4 offers so far for adult nursing!! (Can't believe it aha) had my interviews last year, most of them were very quick to reply to me like only a few days a week at the latest however I had an interview for Edinburgh nearly 2 weeks ago and haven't heard anything yet ! Where have you applied??
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    I had my interview way back on the 5th December. I heard back with an offer on the 14th December. Just waiting of a DBS check and occupational health assessment.. I hope you were successful!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: May 3, 2018
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. Northumbria University
    All faculties Undergraduate
    Sat, 29 Sep '18
  2. Northumbria University
    Sat, 27 Oct '18
  3. Northumbria University
    Sat, 24 Nov '18
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.