Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

I'm currently a 3rd year at University of Dundee studying BSc Physics. I would like to study medicine A100 after my degree is through but I don't know if I get it funded. Do you get tuition loans and maintenance loans for a second degree in medicine?
    I also come from a underprivileged background / low income household if this makes any difference.

Thanks
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by scott301)
    Hi,

I'm currently a 3rd year at University of Dundee studying BSc Physics. I would like to study medicine A100 after my degree is through but I don't know if I get it funded. Do you get tuition loans and maintenance loans for a second degree in medicine?
    I also come from a underprivileged background / low income household if this makes any difference.

Thanks
    Hi Scott,

Can you confirm if you applied to Student Finance England for your Physics degree or was it SAAS(student Awards Agency for Scotland)?
    Would the medicine degree that you wish to study be graduate entry or undergraduate medicine and at what university ?

Thanks

Louise

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Louise E SFE)
    Hi Scott,

Can you confirm if you applied to Student Finance England for your Physics degree or was it SAAS(student Awards Agency for Scotland)?
    Would the medicine degree that you wish to study be graduate entry or undergraduate medicine and at what university ?

Thanks

Louise
    Hi,

Yes I have had student tuition and maintenance loans from Student Finance England for this course. Also it would have to be the A101 course or graduate entry as that seems the most practical.
    However I would also be thankful for the information on the standard A100 course option financially speaking.

Thank you

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.