Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi I was wondering if anyone could help me:

1. Which halls (catered) have en suites?
    2. Which of these have windows in the bathroom (I know Cavendish does but are there others)

Thank you
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by astro-hannah)
    Hi I was wondering if anyone could help me:

1. Which halls (catered) have en suites?
    2. Which of these have windows in the bathroom (I know Cavendish does but are there others)

Thank you
    http://www.nottingham.ac.uk/accommod.../cateredhalls/

Seems like every 'zone' within University Park has en-suite catered halls apart from the Central Zone.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blue_Cow)
    http://www.nottingham.ac.uk/accommod.../cateredhalls/

Seems like every 'zone' within University Park has en-suite catered halls apart from the Central Zone.
    Thanks for the reply.
    I’d like to know which halls rather than zones bc I’m going to apply for en suite and I’d like to know where I could end up
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by astro-hannah)
    Thanks for the reply.
    I’d like to know which halls rather than zones bc I’m going to apply for en suite and I’d like to know where I could end up
    If you click on each zone, it tells you which halls are within them.

ReputationRep:
    I know but only some of those have ensuite. For example within the west zone I'm pretty sure Willoughby hall doesn't have any en suites. Cavendish does but I'm not sure about Florence Boot.
    (Original post by Blue_Cow)
    If you click on each zone, it tells you which halls are within them.

ReputationRep:
    Click on each zone, & then in each zone it will bring up each hall. Click on each hall & you can find out whether they have ensuite or not.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: February 23, 2018
Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.