Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

do you think i made the right choice watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    i changed sixth form, but i don't really fit in, nor do i really care to, but i still feel a bit lonely, which i really shouldn't. i want to know if it was a good idea to sacrifice these two years to get good grades and then have a lot of fun at university

ReputationRep:
    I haven’t been in your situation but I am planning on dropping out of my sixthform (I’m in year 12) at the end of the year to start again at a new sixthform. I’m scared that I will be in the same position as you. In terms of answering your question. The sacrifice will help you get the grades you want for uni. Maybe having no friends with benefit your studies. Hope it all works out in the end.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    its not that i have no friends, its that we ain't that close, plus its its not that bad tbh. like i have people to talk to everywhere. but i don't connect.

ReputationRep:
    tbh im being a but dramatic i think, but yeah
    • Community Assistant

Community Assistant
    (Original post by Anon12334432)
    tbh im being a but dramatic i think, but yeah
    abit dramatic?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheGirlFelonXxXx)
    abit dramatic?
    yh sorry
    • Community Assistant

Community Assistant
    yh sorry
    Lol np and you do know that Uni isnt all about having fun, right?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheGirlFelonXxXx)
    Lol np and you do know that Uni isnt all about having fun, right?
    yh yh obviously.

ReputationRep:
    and just to make it clear, like i know quite a bit of people and i can talk to them anytime; but not everyone. whereas at my old school everyone knew me.
    • Community Assistant

Community Assistant
    and just to make it clear, like i know quite a bit of people and i can talk to them anytime; but not everyone. whereas at my old school everyone knew me.
    Shows how much your popularity numbers have changed. School and college are both different

Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.