Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I'm currently studying for my Cambridge International Examinations and because I'm struggling right now for ideas I'm asking for some help. I'm trying my absolute best to get an A* so I can go to my dream university but right now I'm not so sure how ill get there.im trying a wide arrays of mediums and my topics are fun and games for paper 2 ( interpretation) and collapsed for paper 1

for collapsed I'm working on ruins and broken buildings ( almost done with most of my photography) while for fun and games I'm focusing on how everything should not be treated as fun and games and how easy it is for us to play with lives (bullying, black mail, backbiting, school monarchy)I'm using activities like hunting poker and chess to show them in a more sinister way

although I've done some extent of my research I feel its all too one sided or difficult to show id appreciate a little help please!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: February 19, 2018
Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.