The Student Room Group

UCAS Application Entry Requirements

Hi i am due to take an assessment for english and maths tomorrow for the Access to health professionals course.
I made an enquiry to the Essex University regarding entry requirements, which they have responded " we would consider applicants with the Access to Higher Education Diploma in a relevant subject and would typically ask for 45 level 3 credits at Merit or above".
My question is? Is this quite easy to achieve or really hard?*
And with regards to the relevant subject, do they mean like the access to health professionals?.
I am not that young and do not have time to waste on a year long course that i could end up being refused entry into university because i do not have the relevant grades etc.
Any advise or personal experience would be much appreciated.
Original post by Dhaynes
Hi i am due to take an assessment for english and maths tomorrow for the Access to health professionals course.
I made an enquiry to the Essex University regarding entry requirements, which they have responded " we would consider applicants with the Access to Higher Education Diploma in a relevant subject and would typically ask for 45 level 3 credits at Merit or above".
My question is? Is this quite easy to achieve or really hard?*
And with regards to the relevant subject, do they mean like the access to health professionals?.
I am not that young and do not have time to waste on a year long course that i could end up being refused entry into university because i do not have the relevant grades etc.
Any advise or personal experience would be much appreciated.

Which course will you be applying to Essex for? It will required hard work yes but it's not impossible.
Reply 2
Hi ive applied for the Access to Health Professionals Course in south essex.
Reply 3
But for uni i would like to apply for the General Nursing.
Original post by Dhaynes
But for uni i would like to apply for the General Nursing.

In that case the access to health professionals course is relevant.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending