Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi there,

I am a student currently researching Mobile Payment services like Apple Pay, Android Pay and Samsung Pay and looking at why they are not as popular as they should be in the UK. I am looking more specifically at what consumer perceptions are towards these technologies, alongside interviews with industry experts I am conducting an online survey to understand consumers perceptions towards Mobile Payment services.

It would be immensely appreciated if you could take 5 just minutes out of your day to fill out this questionnaire.

Please note, this research is focused on the UK so please only respond if you are currently living in the UK.

The survey can be found here:
    https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/TFZ8NPS

Thank you, Peter

University open days

• University of Chichester
    Multiple Departments Undergraduate
    Thu, 25 Oct '18
  • Norwich University of the Arts
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Fri, 26 Oct '18
  • University of Lincoln
    Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 27 Oct '18
Poll
Who do you think it's more helpful to talk about mental health with?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.