Turn on thread page Beta

Eversheds Sutherland Vacation Scheme 2018/ TC 2019 watch

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone,

I thought I would create a thread for those applying to Eversheds Sutherland this year.

Does anyone have any advice on the Assessment day?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mr1996)
    Hi everyone,

I thought I would create a thread for those applying to Eversheds Sutherland this year.

Does anyone have any advice on the Assessment day?
    Hey have you heard back from ES?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mint12345)
    Hey have you heard back from ES?
    Hey, I heard back on Monday.

What office have you applied to?

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I heard back on Monday.

What office have you applied to?
    Brum, you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mint12345)
    Brum, you?
    Newcastle.

Don't lose hope as the Nottingham office sent AC invites before mine came through so each office seems to be sending them at different times.

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone! Had my AC at Leeds on Tuesday, so anxious to hear back! How did everyone find it? And yes, I heard back at a completely different time to a lot of other people so i think the offices all operate differently

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by misstpxx)
    Hi everyone! Had my AC at Leeds on Tuesday, so anxious to hear back! How did everyone find it? And yes, I heard back at a completely different time to a lot of other people so i think the offices all operate differently
    hi! How did it go? I haven’t had mine yet - do you have any tips/advice?

ReputationRep:
    How did you find it? Do you have any advice?

ReputationRep:
    Newcastle.

Don't lose hope as the Nottingham office sent AC invites before mine came through so each office seems to be sending them at different times.
    Hey! I also got an invite to the Newcastle AC. Just wondering have you heard anything back as to whether they’ve finalised the dates yet?
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Hi! Has anyone heard back from the Leeds office yet post-AC? x

ReputationRep:
    I have also been invited to the Newcastle office for an assessment centre for the 2018 Vac Scheme

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by J9898)
    I have also been invited to the Newcastle office for an assessment centre for the 2018 Vac Scheme
    me too! Which date did you choose?

ReputationRep:
    I chose the Friday date, and yourself? Do you know what we should expect?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by J9898)
    I chose the Friday date, and yourself? Do you know what we should expect?
    I chose Friday too! No idea, it’s going to be my first AC

ReputationRep:
    It will be myn

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn’t say you need to be ready for a grilling as it wasn’t that bad! They want you to do well to and even in the interview it was about you and what you think you can bring to the firm.

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone! I was just wondering if anyone had received a definite rejection from Eversheds Leeds after their AC. I am 99% sure I have been rejected as it has been a month since the ACand still no word and I know a lot of people have already got offers for the leeds vac scheme - i was just wondering if anyone had received the rejection email yet?

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone! I was just wondering if anyone had received a definite rejection from Eversheds Leeds after their AC. I am 99% sure I have been rejected as it has been a month since the ACand still no word and I know a lot of people have already got offers for the leeds vac scheme - i was just wondering if anyone had received the rejection email yet?
    I would definitely phone them now, as it has been beyond a reasonable time to keep a candidate post AC waiting.

ReputationRep:
    hey guys! I'm thinking of applying for Eversheds TC next year, I made it to the video interview stage last year, but I'm just wondering what kind of questions did they ask this year? Last year was all the generic ones : Why law, what skills does a commercial solicitor need, what success looks like in a law firm like Eversheds etc. I just want to do research on whether they've changed it a lot. Any help would be appreciated!

ReputationRep:
    hi!

would really appreciate if anyone could give an indication of the questions for the video interview with Eversheds for their vac scheme/TC?

thanks!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 30, 2018
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?
Useful resources

Articles and guides:

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A-Z of careers Advice on choosing a careerCV writing helpCovering letter helpInterview tips

Featured recruiter profiles:

CGI logo

CGI is open for applications

"Offering a range of apprentice and sponsored degree positions."

Deutsche Bank logo

Deutsche Bank is recruiting

"Thrive in an international banking environment"

ICAEW logo

Merck

"Merck is a global leader in specialized pharma & chemicals – join us!"

Army logo

The Army is recruiting now

"With hundreds of roles available, there’s more than one way to be the best."

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Quick links:

Unanswered career sector and employment threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.