Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I'd like to say thanks to the lads (i'm referring to all genders) for setting me straight and helping me out.

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho...2#post76190762

But I need help on one last thing.

I wanna revise but I need to focus to do so, sadly I keep on wondering off to youtube or some other social media site and either end up trying to multitask or just succumb to watching pointless videos on youtube. How do I prevent this from happening? How do I focus on revision?

ReputationRep:
    If you check my Grow Your Grades post, I’ve just listed 16 ways I ensure I revise well and keep focused. If you can’t get it, search “All that and a bag of chips. How we’re going to get the grades we deserve.” I promise, if you go on over to that you’ll be calmed with the tips I’ve suggested.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lionawilliams)
    If you check my Grow Your Grades post, I’ve just listed 16 ways I ensure I revise well and keep focused. If you can’t get it, search “All that and a bag of chips. How we’re going to get the grades we deserve.” I promise, if you go on over to that you’ll be calmed with the tips I’ve suggested.
    Got it cheers.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AspiringAccount)
    Got it cheers.
    Brilliant, if there is anything else I can do for you. Ensure you inbox me or write on that thread, I will then back to you as soon as I can.

ReputationRep:
    Brilliant, if there is anything else I can do for you. Ensure you inbox me or write on that thread, I will then back to you as soon as I can.
    Got it thanks, oh and take a rep your thread is quite the lifesaver.

ReputationRep:
    Got it thanks, oh and take a rep your thread is quite the lifesaver.
    Why do you think that?😊😌

ReputationRep:
    Why do you think that?😊😌
    I'm not that intellectual but I can say that the tips you gave seem extremely helpful (I'll have to wait till I do my GCSE'S and get the results to know for sure). I also understand these are A-level tips but i'm sure they'll do the trick for GCSE's. Oh and good luck on your A-levels.

ReputationRep:
    I'm not that intellectual but I can say that the tips you gave seem extremely helpful (I'll have to wait till I do my GCSE'S and get the results to know for sure). I also understand these are A-level tips but i'm sure they'll do the trick for GCSE's. Oh and good luck on your A-levels.
    Oh, I didn’t really realise they gave that impression, but I promise if you commit to those rules you get the grades you truly deserve. Also, it seems like a lot but once you get into it - it really feels like nothing. Learning can be beautiful, don’t let the restrictions of stress take that away from you.

ReputationRep:
    Oh, I didn’t really realise they gave that impression, but I promise if you commit to those rules you get the grades you truly deserve. Also, it seems like a lot but once you get into it - it really feels like nothing. Learning can be beautiful, don’t let the restrictions of stress take that away from you.
    Got it thanks. I gotta get to work.

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.