Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Oh how are the mighty fallen! The go to guy for virtue signalling, Brendan Cox, turns out to have caught the charidee Oxfam disease. Sexual assault.

Even whilst married to the sainted Jo Cox. The hypocrisy of utterly vile leftists like him make one want to puke.

Still, he won't be the go to guy on anything in future. Unless it is how to pester women in your power. There is at least that to it...

ReputationRep:
    I thought it said brian cox for a sec 0_0.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by black1blade)
    I thought it said brian cox for a sec 0_0.
    He's deeply irritating as well but unlikely to be a sex molester. Women seem to find him inordinately attractive so I am sure he doesn't need to.

Beats me I know, but there we go.

ReputationRep:
    I think it was the Professional Provocateur Milo yiannopoulos who said as soon as a man declares himself a feminist you can start the clock on the countdown to him being exposed as a sex pest/fanny botherer in some way.

ReputationRep:
    glad to see the hypocrite leftie brigade turning in on themselves - they sow their own seeds of destruction a la Robespierre!

ReputationRep:
    These allegations have been known for quite a number of years, but he always flat out denied them. Strange that he should come out and admit it now. Damage limitation perhaps? Worried that in light of the Oxfam scandal people might have started to dig a little deeper into his own past, so he's tossing them a bone?

Considering all of this occured whilst he was in a position of power in a children's charity, he really should be thoroughly investigated.

ReputationRep:
    I wonder if it will affect donations to the Cox charity?

ReputationRep:
    Sadly bound to.

ReputationRep:
    what was the charity for anyway? ie. would it really be sad or not

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Just my opinion)
    I think it was the Professional Provocateur Milo yiannopoulos who said as soon as a man declares himself a feminist you can start the clock on the countdown to him being exposed as a sex pest/fanny botherer in some way.
    Female feminists are just as bad just look how abuse they are transgender people.

ReputationRep:
    hopefully we won't have to hear about this Cox idiot anymore
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by generallee)
    Oh how are the mighty fallen! The go to guy for virtue signalling, Brendan Cox, turns out to have caught the charidee Oxfam disease. Sexual assault.

Even whilst married to the sainted Jo Cox. The hypocrisy of utterly vile leftists like him make one want to puke.

Still, he won't be the go to guy on anything in future. Unless it is how to pester women in your power. There is at least that to it...
    Correct me if i'm wrong but doesnt he deny any and all wrong doing, bar being a bit creepy? In which case what business do you have effectively slandering the man?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Napp)
    Correct me if i'm wrong but doesnt he deny any and all wrong doing, bar being a bit creepy? In which case what business do you have effectively slandering the man?
    Yeah well he would deny drunkenly pushing a much younger female subordinate up against a wall and saying he wanted to "fcuck her" wouldn't he?

Harvey Weinstein denies any wrong doing too. Is he being "effectively slandered?"

#metoo

#wearblackatthebaftasbutnotifbre ndancoxputshishandupyourskirt

#leftwingbull$hit

You're welcome.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by generallee)
    Yeah well he would deny drunkenly pushing a much younger female subordinate up against a wall and saying he wanted to "fcuck her" wouldn't he?
    So would most people - you seem to have no understanding of the legal premise 'innocent until proven otherwise'.

Harvey Weinstein denies any wrong doing too. Is he being "effectively slandered?"
    Are you seriously comparing this man to Weinstein? Don't make me laugh.
    #metoo

#wearblackatthebaftasbutnotifbre ndancoxputshishandupyourskirt

#leftwingbull$hit

You're welcome.
    Why are you posting a load of hashtags to me?

ReputationRep:
    What is interesting is the very different way this is being treated to the case of, say, Toby Young, a man who did nothing illegal and was characterised as the embodiment of evil. Now we have the same Labour MPs who most vehemently abused Young saying they stand by Cox.

I know it's getting old hat to call the left a bunch of shameless hypocrites, but they just really are aren't they?

ReputationRep:
    Both he and his 'wife' were MI5 shills from the kick off.

You'd have to be utterly daft to think that her 'stabbing' a week before the referendum wasnt an inside job.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TechnoFascism)
    Both he and his 'wife' were MI5 shills from the kick off.

You'd have to be utterly daft to think that her 'stabbing' a week before the referendum wasnt an inside job.
    And you have to be utterly daft and vile to write a comment like that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Andrew97)
    And you have to be utterly daft and vile to write a comment like that.
    hardly, in fact, an inside job by the Remain camp is quite plausible

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.