Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I have an interview on Friday for the Educational and Child Development Professional Doctorate and I was wondering if anyone had any advice re. the written task and the problem based group learning task.

Thanks

Luca
    • TSR Community Team
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    Hi - sorry you haven't had a response to this yet. I'm just going to bump the thread in the hope that someone sees this and can help
    • TSR Support Team
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    (Original post by Luca Turi)
    I have an interview on Friday for the Educational and Child Development Professional Doctorate and I was wondering if anyone had any advice re. the written task and the problem based group learning task.

Thanks

Luca
    Have a look at some stuff online on general written tasks, then you might be able to apply some of that to your course I'd advise doing the same for the problem tasks, but also jot down the sort of thing that might come up. Could it be a case study on a child with complex conditions? Could it be what to do in a particular situation? How you would go about an intervention and how might it help? Also think about how you want to portray yourself, and how you'll contribute to group discussions in the tasks. Good luck!

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. UCL
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 8 Sep '18
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.