Turn on thread page Beta

What do you really think of me? watch

(Original post by TheAlchemistress)
    Log off.

Fasih123

I don’t like you in that way and people need to stop rooting for us. Having a GF is not a joke and I can tell you that because I have liked several guys and currently I am in a situation where I don’t want to deal with ANY guys at all, simply because they think it’s fun to play around. I had to ignore someone I like simply because he hurt me and I don’t want to be hurt. So tell people to stop rooting for us.
    Do you really think I am that kind of guy?

Log off.

Fasih123

I don’t like you in that way and people need to stop rooting for us. Having a GF is not a joke and I can tell you that because I have liked several guys and currently I am in a situation where I don’t want to deal with ANY guys at all, simply because they think it’s fun to play around. I had to ignore someone I like simply because he hurt me and I don’t want to be hurt. So tell people to stop rooting for us.
    its a joke b calm down, and are you saying you can actually feel yourself developing feelings for him
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    are you saying you can actually feel yourself developing feelings for him
    Who isn’t :love:

ReputationRep:
    Do you really think I am that kind of guy?
    I don’t know who anon is?
    its a joke b calm down, and are you saying you can actually feel yourself developing feelings for him
    I don’t have any feelings for him and that’s the truth, I’m already hurt because of a guy so I can’t be asked to deal with guys in general.

ReputationRep:
    So I am bad just because some other guy didn't like her. WOW

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Night King)
    It’s his cousin. Steve Jobby. He’s also The Rock’s bodyguard.

Attachment 726270
    Clenched fist ready for a pounding huh?

ReputationRep:
    I don’t know who anon is?

I don’t have any feelings for him and that’s the truth, I’m already hurt because of a guy so I can’t be asked to deal with guys in general.
    I think he's joking. He doesn't want you whatsoever xD

LOL she actually logged off when she actually started karaoke of Bollywood romantic songs

ReputationRep:
    LOL she actually logged off when she actually started karaoke of Bollywood romantic songs
    As for whoever you are anon, it’s just songs and to be honest I’m a big fan of Bollywood and I was just joking around. And NO! I don’t like him.

(Original post by Fasih123)
    So I am bad just because some other guy didn't like her. WOW
    It’s maybe because he played around with my feelings and I’m an idiot to fall for a guy like that! Like I said I’m not interested in you or anything to do with you. Sorry if it comes across in a harsh way but I don’t to be thinking about relationships anyway.

ReputationRep:
    Didn't you say it yesterday that you were in a relationship?
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

you make me wanna twerk

ReputationRep:
    Didn't you say it yesterday that you were in a relationship?
    No, I didn’t. I don’t even know where you got that idea from.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    As for whoever you are anon, it’s just songs and to be honest I’m a big fan of Bollywood and I was just joking around. And NO! I don’t like him.
    Anon 4 is Fasih himself:rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Why are you overreacting then? It smells that you have some kind of feelings for me. I am not that bad person to be honest
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Anon 4 is Fasih himself:rofl:
    Ever thought of being a detective? 🤔
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by MiszshorTea786)
    Ever thought of being a detective? 🤔
    I am TSR’s greatest detective:holmes: Know some people better than they know themselves
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Why are you overreacting then? It smells that you have some kind of feelings for me. I am not that bad person to be honest
    I think it’s just a language barrier
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    I am TSR’s greatest detective:holmes: Know some people better than they know themselves
    That I beg to differ. Please don't make me go into a religious debate here. 😀.

But you do you TNK. Just leave me out. 😛.

ReputationRep:
    Because I’m like that, I over react because it’s how I am as a person. I react as a sort of defence, in most cases. I know you’re not bad but still it is hard for me that I liked a guy who probably didn’t give two sh*ts about me, when I probably gave a hundred sh*ts about him, I liked him for what he is, but now I can’t even be asked to look at him. After he unintentionally treated me like crap, not just that but I don’t have very good friends at school, but the whole you and me thing isn’t a thing. I don’t want you to develop feelings for me, because you will be hurt and I don’t like hurting people. And I know you like me so that’s that.

ReputationRep:
    Because I’m like that, I over react because it’s how I am as a person. I react as a sort of defence, in most cases. I know you’re not bad but still it is hard for me that I liked a guy who probably didn’t give two sh*ts about me, when I probably gave a hundred sh*ts about him, I liked him for what he is, but now I can’t even be asked to look at him. After he unintentionally treated me like crap, not just that but I don’t have very good friends at school, but the whole you and me thing isn’t a thing. I don’t want you to develop feelings for me, because you will be hurt and I don’t like hurting people. And I know you like me so that’s that.
    Heer toh badi sad hai ji aaj kal very mad hai

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 20, 2018
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.