Turn on thread page Beta

cost of insurance? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Bmw 318i se Diesel Car Insurance new driver 98k ncd average insurance cost?
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    RoyalSheepy nevershear
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mad-duck123)
    I have a facelift E46 318ci, I have 1 years no claims currently which brings the price down, but my occupation is infamous for picking the cost of insurance back up again so my ncd is practically useless.

Costs me £1900 per annum
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Afraid, we can't tell you, a quote for me will be different for you! You'll have to do quotes on yourself to find out

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't even get insured probably, and if I did it'd either be a high all sections excess £5000 with a box or the value of the car. For you? It cost be 1500, 2000 or 11000. Insurance is different for everyone even if you're same age, same car, same license period. That is why we can tell you how to get a price but we can't give you one.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Like RoyalSheepy said, we cant tell you how much it will cost. It depends on a lot of factors such as the car, where you live, your age, your driving history, any named drivers and their record, how many miles you will do a year etc etc etc. You would have to get quotes yourself and find out.
    But id imagine for bmw it would not be cheap.

Poll
Cats or dogs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.