Turn on thread page Beta

Women who are used to hooking up with physically attractive guys, rate me /10. watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RockyDennis)
    Nice. This is literally exactly what I was looking for.

Is there anything you can suggest that would make me more physically attractive? I was thinking of trying highlights in my hair. My hair is actually quite bad sometimes, I have a widow's peak so have to sweep it across to make my hairline look straight.

Working on being more confident is fine, the only thing I was concerned about is if my looks are bad enough to be rejected on sight by most really attractive women (like they wouldn't even give me a chance).

I did find I was able to do very well when I took pills in Ibiza that made me super confident. So yeah maybe I'm at that point where I'm not too ugly to instantly reject, but not hot enough to just stand there and be pounced on by 8s. Lol. That's very interesting...
    Your hair is fine honestly taking care of yourself is attractive enough. You wouldnt be rejected on sight at all, like most girls would give you like the time to introduce yourself unless they have a very specific type however introductions are vital and thats why a girl would have a friend pull away quickly like being too tense or eager is off putting and if you regularly get hit on like you learn to filter people really quick because guys are predictable (sorry to guys but its true)
    Your face and body is good honestly with the right energy you could easily go up to a 7 or 8
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by MDesfontaine)
    Your hair is fine honestly taking care of yourself is attractive enough. You wouldnt be rejected on sight at all, like most girls would give you like the time to introduce yourself unless they have a very specific type however introductions are vital and thats why a girl would have a friend pull away quickly like being too tense or eager is off putting and if you regularly get hit on like you learn to filter people really quick because guys are predictable (sorry to guys but its true)
    Your face and body is good honestly with the right energy you could easily go up to a 7 or 8
    What would an 8/9 would look like to you, based on looks alone? Post a picture I’m curious.

ReputationRep:
    IN CONCLUSION ratings are entirely subjective and since girls aren’t robots who analyse men according to an established scale, there is no answer to your question. The consensus seems to be that you’re good looking but your whiney insecurity is dragging you down. Get some therapy and stop crying about how 10/10 girls aren’t falling at your feet.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Well there's many options but here's one you can relate to

ReputationRep:
    Thank you this is such a big help, I'm glad I made this thread now.

I don't wanna hassle you, but could you walk me through roughly what to do if I see someone I'm attracted to? NONE of my friends can pull, I literally have no male role models, so I don't really know what I'm meant to do lmfao, I've just been winging it for the past year. You don't have to, you just seem to be in the know.

ReputationRep:
    Well there's many options but here's one you can relate to
    10/10 pupper.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:

I don't wanna hassle you, but could you walk me through roughly what to do if I see someone I'm attracted to? NONE of my friends can pull, I literally have no male role models, so I don't really know what I'm meant to do lmfao, I've just been winging it for the past year. You don't have to, you just seem to be in the know.
    Watch some pua videos on youtube. If you struggle to pull in real life then get yourself some tinder dates.

ReputationRep:
    Also can't believe you're now just discounting every other girls opinions on here just because this one girl says she pulls guys with jawlines and muscles. This is nothing against MDesfontaine btw

ReputationRep:
    Not you/10

If you, too insecure to have sex with/10

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cat_mac)
    10/10 pupper.
    Such good vibes 😍

I get it like obviously this is a topic you have difficulty breaching and insulting you for lack of confidence is just unneccessary.
    However the initial contact is the seeing.
    My favourite game is the eye flirting because its not creepy. Like if you make eye contact with a girl (this is club/bar exclusive when youre new) and she keeps it its a hint. If it happens more than once its not by accident because if Im not attracted you will become part of the blur. If she smiles at you or does a smizes by the second or third time you may approach if she breaks eye contact as you walk towards her keep walking past her youve been dismissed however you may turn and check to see if shes checking your back cause shes playing hard to get if she is. However DO NOT and I repeat DO NOT try and force the eye flirting. Or youre cut off and creepy. Thats all you need is the initial eye flirt and after its all down to personality doesnt matter what you say its just how you come off

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Night King)
    Srs? Had people say me and this guy look alike, except he’s whiter:laugh:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Hahaha fuk I always thought you were some nerdy little 15 yr old boy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by showaeski)
    Hahaha fuk I always thought you were some nerdy little 15 yr old boy
    You in that picture and the first picture look like two different people, I prefer the shorter hair personally but some girls like longer hair

ReputationRep:
    Scratch the last bit I realised I had two people responding to me

ReputationRep:
    I want to be nice but honest.

I would consider you an 8 on the basis that you're a white guy... but a 5 when it comes to an Asians/Arabs standard.

It's my preference.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah as per the thread title. Would you say I'm attractive enough to hook up with? And rate /10.

Don't rate if you just rate anyone who isn't morbidly obese above average 'cause it would skew things.

If you rate 5/10 or below average please explain why.

Many tankzzzz.

10/10
    Wtf are you doing on tsr ?
    Go to google and type the word Happn.
    It's a dating site. Almost everybody on that is really hot compared to other dating sites I've tried. Ive found it really good for meeting people although i chose not to meet anybody else after the last bloke i met on it but that's just my own personal reasons because I hate going on dates and not knowing what to talk about but I do think it's good for other people depending on what they look like.
    Tinder is crap and there must be something wrong with those girls if their not interested in you, happn is much better although it won't work for everybody.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adamson324)
    Jesus, you’re insecure
    (Original post by petalsunrise)
    would rate quite low, maybe 4/10

main turn offs are the skin tight t-shirt, which shows off your already big muscles making me think you both love yourself and are insecure about yourself. basically fragile narcissist. second thing that's a red flag is the perfectly close shaven beard - looks very preened and not masculine to me. both these things would be ok if you were gay though.
    Good looking guy, 8 or 9 objectively (no homo). However, you give off a very dodgy vibe man. It’s that look in your face, you look like you could be a potential serial killer. Maybe that’s the issue, try relax a little. Have seen pics of you on here before and all of them have the same stare. You could potentially be awkward to talk to aswell, if so then you know where the problems are. It ain’t to do with looks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Judge Jules)
    10/10
    Wtf are you doing on tsr ?
    Go to google and type the word Happn.
    It's a dating site. Almost everybody on that is really hot compared to other dating sites I've tried. Ive found it really good for meeting people although i chose not to meet anybody else after the last bloke i met on it but that's just my own personal reasons because I hate going on dates and not knowing what to talk about but I do think it's good for other people depending on what they look like.
    Tinder is crap and there must be something wrong with those girls if their not interested in you, happn is much better although it won't work for everybody.
    Jesus will be bless you for your insistent concern that OP finds love

ReputationRep:
    OP:

Chad/10, dont ask for approval bro
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Bang Outta Order)
    Jesus will be bless you for your insistent concern that OP finds love
    Jesus is Lord.

ReputationRep:
    Jesus is Lord.
    He's The One

Spoiler:
    Show

for real

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.