The Student Room Group

Women who are used to hooking up with physically attractive guys, rate me /10.

Scroll to see replies

Also can't believe you're now just discounting every other girls opinions on here just because this one girl says she pulls guys with jawlines and muscles. This is nothing against MDesfontaine btw
Not you/10

If you, too insecure to have sex with/10
Original post by cat_mac
10/10 pupper.

Such good vibes 😍

Original post by RockyDennis
Thank you this is such a big help, I'm glad I made this thread now.

I don't wanna hassle you, but could you walk me through roughly what to do if I see someone I'm attracted to? NONE of my friends can pull, I literally have no male role models, so I don't really know what I'm meant to do lmfao, I've just been winging it for the past year. You don't have to, you just seem to be in the know.

I get it like obviously this is a topic you have difficulty breaching and insulting you for lack of confidence is just unneccessary.
However the initial contact is the seeing.
My favourite game is the eye flirting because its not creepy. Like if you make eye contact with a girl (this is club/bar exclusive when youre new) and she keeps it its a hint. If it happens more than once its not by accident because if Im not attracted you will become part of the blur. If she smiles at you or does a smizes by the second or third time you may approach if she breaks eye contact as you walk towards her keep walking past her youve been dismissed however you may turn and check to see if shes checking your back cause shes playing hard to get if she is. However DO NOT and I repeat DO NOT try and force the eye flirting. Or youre cut off and creepy. Thats all you need is the initial eye flirt and after its all down to personality doesnt matter what you say its just how you come off
Hahaha fuk I always thought you were some nerdy little 15 yr old boy
Original post by showaeski
Hahaha fuk I always thought you were some nerdy little 15 yr old boy

You in that picture and the first picture look like two different people, I prefer the shorter hair personally but some girls like longer hair
Scratch the last bit I realised I had two people responding to me
I want to be nice but honest.

I would consider you an 8 on the basis that you're a white guy... but a 5 when it comes to an Asians/Arabs standard.

It's my preference.
Yeah as per the thread title. Would you say I'm attractive enough to hook up with? And rate /10.

Don't rate if you just rate anyone who isn't morbidly obese above average 'cause it would skew things.

If you rate 5/10 or below average please explain why.

Many tankzzzz.

10/10
Wtf are you doing on tsr ?
Go to google and type the word Happn.
It's a dating site. Almost everybody on that is really hot compared to other dating sites I've tried. Ive found it really good for meeting people although i chose not to meet anybody else after the last bloke i met on it but that's just my own personal reasons because I hate going on dates and not knowing what to talk about but I do think it's good for other people depending on what they look like.
Tinder is crap and there must be something wrong with those girls if their not interested in you, happn is much better although it won't work for everybody.
Original post by Adamson324
Jesus, you’re insecure

Original post by petalsunrise
would rate quite low, maybe 4/10

main turn offs are the skin tight t-shirt, which shows off your already big muscles making me think you both love yourself and are insecure about yourself. basically fragile narcissist. second thing that's a red flag is the perfectly close shaven beard - looks very preened and not masculine to me. both these things would be ok if you were gay though.

Original post by Judge Jules
10/10
Wtf are you doing on tsr ?
Go to google and type the word Happn.
It's a dating site. Almost everybody on that is really hot compared to other dating sites I've tried. Ive found it really good for meeting people although i chose not to meet anybody else after the last bloke i met on it but that's just my own personal reasons because I hate going on dates and not knowing what to talk about but I do think it's good for other people depending on what they look like.
Tinder is crap and there must be something wrong with those girls if their not interested in you, happn is much better although it won't work for everybody.

Jesus will be bless you for your insistent concern that OP finds love
OP:

Chad/10, dont ask for approval bro
He's The One

Spoiler

8. Would get banged.
Yeah as per the thread title. Would you say I'm attractive enough to hook up with? And rate /10.

Don't rate if you just rate anyone who isn't morbidly obese above average 'cause it would skew things.

Many tankzzzz.

Men who approach me on the street sometimes pretend their lost so they ask me for directions or ask where the nearest bank or supermarket is then when I tell them they ask for a date/my number. They don't use any cheesy chat up lines and I hate that anyway so I prefer that they just get straight to the point. So that's all you have to do.
I don't see why it wouldn't work for you although it won't work for a lot of other men if their not very attractive.

Can you answer Allie's question of going on a date because I'm sure everybody is curious to know.
Although before I read her reply I was going to say that you won't meet any attractive, normal girls on tsr apart from a girl called Loveleest.
You should @ her because she's single and refuses to ask other men out plus she's got a great personality so you should ask her and Allie out. See who you like best.

And You should become a broadcaster on a live streaming app, you'll get girls all over you. There are a lot of different live streams on playstore but the only 2 I watch are
Bigo Live and Live.Me
I have seen quite a few really hot girls on both of those apps. It's so easy to chat up girls/boys on live streams, you can even ask some of the girls on there for advice.
If you like putting up pics of yourself on instagram and other social media then you should have no problem being a broadcaster plus it's a little bit like being famous when you are on live streams.

You should try all these too, look them all up on google:
Planet Rock Dating
Musicians Dating
Flirt Finder

I have had 400 men contact me on Planet & 100 + on the other & 200 + on Flirt
I've lost count as I get 10 or more messages everyday on planet rock. But most of the men are hideous. I can't help laughing at their pics. I've never seen so many unattractive men in my life. No offence to anybody on here who is unattractive but I'm just saying.
I'm sure somebody is going to get upset and have a go as per usual.
Anybody who wants a partner should try all those things
Original post by Judge Jules
Men who approach me on the street sometimes pretend their lost so they ask me for directions or ask where the nearest bank or supermarket is then when I tell them they ask for a date/my number. They don't use any cheesy chat up lines and I hate that anyway so I prefer that they just get straight to the point. So that's all you have to do.
I don't see why it wouldn't work for you although it won't work for a lot of other men if their not very attractive.

Can you answer Allie's question of going on a date because I'm sure everybody is curious to know.
Although before I read her reply I was going to say that you won't meet any attractive, normal girls on tsr apart from a girl called Loveleest.
You should @ her because she's single and refuses to ask other men out plus she's got a great personality so you should ask her and Allie out. See who you like best.

And You should become a broadcaster on a live streaming app, you'll get girls all over you. There are a lot of different live streams on playstore but the only 2 I watch are
Bigo Live and Live.Me
I have seen quite a few really hot girls on both of those apps. It's so easy to chat up girls/boys on live streams, you can even ask some of the girls on there for advice.
If you like putting up pics of yourself on instagram and other social media then you should have no problem being a broadcaster plus it's a little bit like being famous when you are on live streams.

You should try all these too, look them all up on google:
Planet Rock Dating
Musicians Dating
Flirt Finder

I have had 400 men contact me on Planet & 100 + on the other & 200 + on Flirt
I've lost count as I get 10 or more messages everyday on planet rock. But most of the men are hideous. I can't help laughing at their pics. I've never seen so many unattractive men in my life. No offence to anybody on here who is unattractive but I'm just saying.
I'm sure somebody is going to get upset and have a go as per usual.
Anybody who wants a partner should try all those things

It's alright bro. Disregard thread. Went out tonight and got TONNES of attention, approached a lot, some random straight guy commented on my appearance.

I literally think my face changes every day or something Idunno it's ****ed up. Some days I'm like hot as **** and other days I'm like a monstrosity. And it's not just in my head. Like I go out some nights and am treated like a male model and other nights it's like I'm Shrek.

I wouldn't meet anyone off the internet to date btw... I barely even want to meet girls I've met irl at clubs again. I prefer the thrill of going to a club having loads of women to hit on. Flirting is my most favorite hobby. I prefer it to sex.

I've only met one girl from the internet (Tinder) and that's because I was legit CRAZYYYYYYYYYYYY about her. CRAZY about her. I have over 2000 matches (mostly acquired around 2016, I barely get any matches now) and she's the only one I met since 2015 LOL.

Cheerz. Btw I'm ****ed on Ritalin and booze rn. Cheerz.
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by Profesh
Four photographs: three of which show you staring impassively into the middle-distance with all the listless, alienated charm of a PTSD survivor; only one of which was (ostensibly) taken by someone other than you and even then, betrays but the tiniest flicker of recognisably human emotion.

Contrast mine:

Spoiler

Good-looking? Not especially—my appeal is more James McAvoy by way of Derren Brown than Hollyoaks After Dark—but you should realise that since the minimum good-faith requirement for spontaneous physical intimacy is inevitably much higher than for an afternoon coffee-date, telegraphing one's 'social proof' (with its connoted candour, acceptance and affability) will be therefore doubly vital to proceedings.

Objectively you'd perhaps rate 8/10; however, instinctively you radiate low-grade autism, and it's that perception—not your Men's Health physique—which appears in dire need of redress.

After reading this post, I should very much like to aver at this precise moment that your being awarded 'Comedian of the Year' for four consecutive years on this website (as can be seen in your signature) is both thoroughly and unassailably deserved and justified.
No homo but I think the guy is atleast 8/10

And to all the girls hating
This guy is actually good looking and you are jealous cause you don't have him. Again, no homo

Original post by Plantagenet Crown
Er, yes they do. Difference is that most men won't publicly admit that they can be straight and still appreciate another man's attractiveness because there's still some "omg you must be gay" stigma attached.

Many tankzzzz.

Side view? Its not only about front view.
From the picture you provided you do give off a creepy vibe it's almost reminiscent of Ted Bundy.

But if you toned down the seriousness it'd defiantly help but you should have no problem attracting 8's and above.

Once the barrier of attractiveness has been crossed it's down to personality so as you're obviously not lacking in that department perhaps it's your personality that's letting you down and needs to be worked on.

You could also just be getting unlucky i.e let's say you're a universal 8 but the 8's you approach are showing no interest in you. We have our own individual preferences such as with sports and our hobbies. Where beautiful women who should be attracted to you on average actually prefer people who look completely different and so it's just a case of sticking at it and you'll stop getting unlucky.
You look like a slayer my dude

Quick Reply

Latest