Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Women who are used to hooking up with physically attractive guys, rate me /10. watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    8. Would get banged.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RockyDennis)
    Yeah as per the thread title. Would you say I'm attractive enough to hook up with? And rate /10.

Don't rate if you just rate anyone who isn't morbidly obese above average 'cause it would skew things.

If you rate 5/10 or below average please explain why.

Many tankzzzz.
    Men who approach me on the street sometimes pretend their lost so they ask me for directions or ask where the nearest bank or supermarket is then when I tell them they ask for a date/my number. They don't use any cheesy chat up lines and I hate that anyway so I prefer that they just get straight to the point. So that's all you have to do.
    I don't see why it wouldn't work for you although it won't work for a lot of other men if their not very attractive.

Can you answer Allie's question of going on a date because I'm sure everybody is curious to know.
    Although before I read her reply I was going to say that you won't meet any attractive, normal girls on tsr apart from a girl called Loveleest.
    You should @ her because she's single and refuses to ask other men out plus she's got a great personality so you should ask her and Allie out. See who you like best.

And You should become a broadcaster on a live streaming app, you'll get girls all over you. There are a lot of different live streams on playstore but the only 2 I watch are
    Bigo Live and Live.Me
    I have seen quite a few really hot girls on both of those apps. It's so easy to chat up girls/boys on live streams, you can even ask some of the girls on there for advice.
    If you like putting up pics of yourself on instagram and other social media then you should have no problem being a broadcaster plus it's a little bit like being famous when you are on live streams.

You should try all these too, look them all up on google:
    Planet Rock Dating
    Musicians Dating
    Flirt Finder

I have had 400 men contact me on Planet & 100 + on the other & 200 + on Flirt
    I've lost count as I get 10 or more messages everyday on planet rock. But most of the men are hideous. I can't help laughing at their pics. I've never seen so many unattractive men in my life. No offence to anybody on here who is unattractive but I'm just saying.
    I'm sure somebody is going to get upset and have a go as per usual.
    Anybody who wants a partner should try all those things

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Judge Jules)
    Men who approach me on the street sometimes pretend their lost so they ask me for directions or ask where the nearest bank or supermarket is then when I tell them they ask for a date/my number. They don't use any cheesy chat up lines and I hate that anyway so I prefer that they just get straight to the point. So that's all you have to do.
    I don't see why it wouldn't work for you although it won't work for a lot of other men if their not very attractive.

Can you answer Allie's question of going on a date because I'm sure everybody is curious to know.
    Although before I read her reply I was going to say that you won't meet any attractive, normal girls on tsr apart from a girl called Loveleest.
    You should @ her because she's single and refuses to ask other men out plus she's got a great personality so you should ask her and Allie out. See who you like best.

And You should become a broadcaster on a live streaming app, you'll get girls all over you. There are a lot of different live streams on playstore but the only 2 I watch are
    Bigo Live and Live.Me
    I have seen quite a few really hot girls on both of those apps. It's so easy to chat up girls/boys on live streams, you can even ask some of the girls on there for advice.
    If you like putting up pics of yourself on instagram and other social media then you should have no problem being a broadcaster plus it's a little bit like being famous when you are on live streams.

You should try all these too, look them all up on google:
    Planet Rock Dating
    Musicians Dating
    Flirt Finder

I have had 400 men contact me on Planet & 100 + on the other & 200 + on Flirt
    I've lost count as I get 10 or more messages everyday on planet rock. But most of the men are hideous. I can't help laughing at their pics. I've never seen so many unattractive men in my life. No offence to anybody on here who is unattractive but I'm just saying.
    I'm sure somebody is going to get upset and have a go as per usual.
    Anybody who wants a partner should try all those things
    It's alright bro. Disregard thread. Went out tonight and got TONNES of attention, approached a lot, some random straight guy commented on my appearance.

I literally think my face changes every day or something Idunno it's ****ed up. Some days I'm like hot as **** and other days I'm like a monstrosity. And it's not just in my head. Like I go out some nights and am treated like a male model and other nights it's like I'm Shrek.

I wouldn't meet anyone off the internet to date btw... I barely even want to meet girls I've met irl at clubs again. I prefer the thrill of going to a club having loads of women to hit on. Flirting is my most favorite hobby. I prefer it to sex.

I've only met one girl from the internet (Tinder) and that's because I was legit CRAZYYYYYYYYYYYY about her. CRAZY about her. I have over 2000 matches (mostly acquired around 2016, I barely get any matches now) and she's the only one I met since 2015 LOL.

Cheerz. Btw I'm ****ed on Ritalin and booze rn. Cheerz.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Profesh)
    Four photographs: three of which show you staring impassively into the middle-distance with all the listless, alienated charm of a PTSD survivor; only one of which was (ostensibly) taken by someone other than you and even then, betrays but the tiniest flicker of recognisably human emotion.

Contrast mine:

Spoiler:
    Show

Good-looking? Not especially—my appeal is more James McAvoy by way of Derren Brown than Hollyoaks After Dark—but you should realise that since the minimum good-faith requirement for spontaneous physical intimacy is inevitably much higher than for an afternoon coffee-date, telegraphing one's 'social proof' (with its connoted candour, acceptance and affability) will be therefore doubly vital to proceedings.

Objectively you'd perhaps rate 8/10; however, instinctively you radiate low-grade autism, and it's that perception—not your Men's Health physique—which appears in dire need of redress.
    After reading this post, I should very much like to aver at this precise moment that your being awarded 'Comedian of the Year' for four consecutive years on this website (as can be seen in your signature) is both thoroughly and unassailably deserved and justified.

ReputationRep:
    No homo but I think the guy is atleast 8/10

And to all the girls hating
    This guy is actually good looking and you are jealous cause you don't have him. Again, no homo

(Original post by Plantagenet Crown)
    Er, yes they do. Difference is that most men won't publicly admit that they can be straight and still appreciate another man's attractiveness because there's still some "omg you must be gay" stigma attached.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah as per the thread title. Would you say I'm attractive enough to hook up with? And rate /10.

Don't rate if you just rate anyone who isn't morbidly obese above average 'cause it would skew things.

Many tankzzzz.
    Side view? Its not only about front view.

ReputationRep:

Many tankzzzz.
    10 on 10 NO HOMO. However now your personal photo is on tsr forever and what does tsr do with our private data hmmm

Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.