The Student Room Group

Women who are used to hooking up with physically attractive guys, rate me /10.

Scroll to see replies

you look different in your avatar ?

:hmmmm2:
how can you look like that, be white and still not get girls, lul
Original post by blawan
A 10/10 for me would probably have a bit of a quirk like a big nose and wouldn't be as muscly or in tight gym clothes. However, I can still appreciate that you're good looking so probably a 8.5/10. Definitely above average. Depends on the vibe you give off though and if you seem confident. Think most girls would agree that you're good looking and if you approached them they would be flattered.

That's interesting because my Tinder is somewhat **** in performance:

I want to match a girl like this (or meet a girl like this in a bar, whatever):

This is off-topic though so don't wanna focus on my Tinder profile lmao.
(edited 6 years ago)
Don’t look like the kind of guy who would need to ask tsr if he’s good looking /10.

Attractive enough that I’m questioning whether you are the person in the picture... :ninja:
if your tinder profile is representative of your personality then you definitely come across as an upright serial killer. photo 3 is decent though. smile more
Original post by Angry Bird
how can you look like that, be white and still not get girls, lul

I do it's just I've only been with a girl I think is extremely attractive like twice. And one of those times I was high as **** on MDMA and lucky, everything just fell into place, like she was staying in the hotel next to me etc.

I haven't been with a girl I could be infatuated with (like the girl I posted above, I get feelings for girls like her).

And one other time I almost did but I think she was dating one of the other guys there. He shouted at her and they left. Two of those three thought they were 5/10s.
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 26
Original post by RockyDennis
That's interesting because my Tinder is somewhat **** in performance:

This is off-topic though so don't wanna focus on my Tinder profile lmao.

I wouldn't swipe for you either. You look like you take yourself too seriously with all the mirror selfies. Keep the photo of you from that bar/club cos you look v good in that one but get rid of the rest. It's not that you look bad in them, it's just a bit much having so many mirror selfies especially if you're not changing your expression. Choose some other photos that have been taken by other people.
Original post by blawan
I wouldn't swipe for you either. You look like you take yourself too seriously with all the mirror selfies. Keep the photo of you from that bar/club cos you look v good in that one but get rid of the rest. It's not that you look bad in them, it's just a bit much having so many mirror selfies especially if you're not changing your expression. Choose some other photos that have been taken by other people.

Are you a girl?

I don't want to use the club one first because I feel it's not very accurate. I put the full body one first because it's the most accurate. I don't want to match people then turn up irl and they think I'm ugly.

I do have some more "fun" photos though. Well... ONE fun photo where I'm in Ibiza sipping some cocktail.

I never smile in photos because I look better not smiling.

Being honest am I good enough for girls like I posted?

ahh well from my experience girls who look like that in a bar are looking that way for a reason - to attract some guy who is going to 'look after them' and pay for their lavish lifestyle for the rest of their lives. basically a cuck, he doesn't have to be old or loaded or even necessarily good looking, he just needs to be willing to do everything her way.
8.1415926...haha I think you are really smart according to ur hair:h:
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 30
Yeah as per the thread title. Would you say I'm attractive enough to hook up with? And rate /10.

Don't rate if you just rate anyone who isn't morbidly obese above average 'cause it would skew things.

If you rate 5/10 or below average please explain why.

Many tankzzzz.

7 or 8 / 10. Hair, facial hair and muscles all look good. Hand on your phone looks a bit small
9/10 mate.

Go smash some pussy
Reply 32
Are you a girl?

I don't want to use the club one first because I feel it's not very accurate. I put the full body one first because it's the most accurate. I don't want to match people then turn up irl and they think I'm ugly.

I do have some more "fun" photos though. Well... ONE fun photo where I'm in Ibiza sipping some cocktail.

I never smile in photos because I look better not smiling.

Being honest am I good enough for girls like I posted?

I think your face in the club photo looks like your face in the other pics, you just look more approachable because you're smiling slightly and not staring so intensely. If you look like you do in those other pics then trust me no girl would think you're ugly. Maybe keep the full length shot of you so girls who are into that kind of physique can see.
I'd be much more likely to swipe for a less attractive guy with fun and not so serious pics, than a 9/10 with a tonne of mirror selfies. Those pictures don't show much personality, just that you value your image a lot and spend your time posing in front of the mirror and going to the gym.
Original post by G.Y
7 or 8 / 10. Hair, facial hair and muscles all look good. Hand on your phone looks a bit small

Lmfao yeah I have tiny Jeremy Beadle tier hands. Nobody has ever minded, ever. It's like the least important thing compared to face, height, body (I'm only ~5'11 by the way). Like nobody is going to be hit on by Brad Pitt and turn him away because he takes a size S glove.
8/10 if you smile and are funny enough to grab attention ... if you are a miserable narcissist then 4/10
I don't actually get why you're so insecure. :s-smilie: That's probably why you're unable to get the girls you want. Just try and be less serious. It might work better for you.
Original post by Pathway
I don't actually get why you're so insecure. :s-smilie: That's probably why you're unable to get the girls you want. Just try and be less serious. It might work better for you.

Well I have no objective way of knowing how I look. I could literally be anywhere from a 2 to an 8.

There's so much evidence either way. For example, I remember one girl who was really attractive calling me a supermodel and being really into me. But also one time I went up to a girl and she turned to me and instantly shook her head like she was disgusted by my face. Or like guys always telling me I look so amazing, yet only average women say I'm beautiful (generally speaking that is) - though I get comments on my looks a lot. Or girls taking their friends away from me when I'm acting normal, and I heard this only happens to ugly men. Another example is women constantly approaching very average looking guys at the bar instead of approaching me. Also twice from my recollection really attractive women approaching me (uncommon), then ditching me for some other guy.

Like WTF am I supposed to believe? Can you see why I would be so confused?

Pretty much everyone else knows roughly where they stand in appearance. I literally do not know whether I'm cripplingly ugly or really hot.
(edited 6 years ago)
Well I have no objective way of knowing how I look. I could literally be anywhere from a 2 to an 8.

There's so much evidence either way. For example, I remember one girl who was really attractive calling me a supermodel and being really into me. But also one time I went up to a girl and she turned to me and instantly shook her head like she was disgusted by my face. Or like guys always telling me I look so amazing, yet only average women say I'm beautiful (generally speaking that is) - though I get comments on my looks a lot. Or girls taking their friends away from me when I'm acting normal, and I heard this only happens to ugly men. Another example is women constantly approaching very average looking guys at the bar instead of approaching me. Also twice from my recollection really attractive women approaching me (uncommon), then ditching me for some other guy.

Like WTF am I supposed to believe? Can you see why I would be so confused?

Pretty much everyone else knows roughly where they stand in appearance. I literally do not know whether I'm cripplingly ugly or really hot.

You are attractive (definitely not "cripplingly ugly" as you put it) and I daresay a lot of women would agree with me. Honestly, people might just be intimidated by you and therefore find it difficult to approach you and the girls who drag their friends away might feel worried or something. Or they might just be going somewhere else and not want to get lost (girls go around in groups when they're in bars/clubs, often going to the loo to gossip about inane **** - or so I've been told, I don't go clubbing or to bars, ha).

PS I'm female.
Hey guys, your boy here, send a pic and then maybe we could judge lol. Tbf that pp you got there isnt very appetising, wouldnt eat that at all.

Your boy,
EVILareFEMA - pls no ban, dont trust FEMA
FEMAareEVIL
I think you're an 8 or 9/10, but I also think you knew that already.

Quick Reply

Latest