Turn on thread page Beta

Women who are used to hooking up with physically attractive guys, rate me /10. watch

ReputationRep:
    I think you're an 8 or 9/10, but I also think you knew that already.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RockyDennis)
    Men don't know how to rate other men though.
    Er, yes they do. Difference is that most men won't publicly admit that they can be straight and still appreciate another man's attractiveness because there's still some "omg you must be gay" stigma attached.

ReputationRep:
    oh dear

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by euphrosyne)
    I think you're an 8 or 9/10, but I also think you knew that already.
    *cough*ATTENT*COUGH* ATTENTION!

i just have a really bad cough, oh dear

ReputationRep:
    That's interesting because my Tinder is somewhat **** in performance:

I want to match a girl like this (or meet a girl like this in a bar, whatever):

This is off-topic though so don't wanna focus on my Tinder profile lmao.
    For your tinder you need a full body picture, and studies show that looking away (look to the side) from the camera is better/cooler.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UWS)
    Nothing is wrong with your face. You just look really uncomfortable in that picture, perhaps try smiling.
    Spoiler:
    Show

It's because he's tensing everything like an incontinent pensioner on a rollercoaster

ReputationRep:
    Pretty high on the conventionally attractive scale I guess but wouldn't smash

Also I think you're buying your shirts a dozen sizes too small. That can't be comfortable.

(Original post by Hi_YouAlright?)
    Spoiler:
    Show

It's because he's tensing everything like an incontinent pensioner on a rollercoaster
    d e c e a s e d

ReputationRep:
    Yeah as per the thread title. Would you say I'm attractive enough to hook up with? And rate /10.

Don't rate if you just rate anyone who isn't morbidly obese above average 'cause it would skew things.

If you rate 5/10 or below average please explain why.

Many tankzzzz.
    the sheer fact your shallow enough to bestow a rating on yourself or anyone else tells me your not nearly mentally mature enough for a proper women in a meaningful relationship.
    its a shame because you are attractive and im sure your a nice guy but if i was single and i heard a guy rate himself or someone else, that would have ruined it for me.
    i prefer mature men, not men who are out for a social status or number

ReputationRep:
    Are you a girl?

I don't want to use the club one first because I feel it's not very accurate. I put the full body one first because it's the most accurate. I don't want to match people then turn up irl and they think I'm ugly.

I do have some more "fun" photos though. Well... ONE fun photo where I'm in Ibiza sipping some cocktail.

I never smile in photos because I look better not smiling.

Being honest am I good enough for girls like I posted?
    You look a lot better smiling.

If you don't smile then at least squint with your eyes to give that sort of "sexy gaze" - all the models do it, men and women.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shawtyb)
    the sheer fact your shallow enough to bestow a rating on yourself or anyone else tells me your not nearly mentally mature enough for a proper women in a meaningful relationship.
    its a shame because you are attractive and im sure your a nice guy but if i was single and i heard a guy rate himself or someone else, that would have ruined it for me.
    i prefer mature men, not men who are out for a social status or number
    Tbf he didn’t rate himself? He just asked for ratings. (which I agree is immature at best, but to say he rated himself isn’t true so you can’t really judge him on that...)
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cat_mac)
    Attractive enough that I’m questioning whether you are the person in the picture... :ninja:
    The halo effect in action!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sanjith Hegde123)
    *cough*ATTENT*COUGH* ATTENTION!

i just have a really bad cough, oh dear
    No...

If I was fully convinced I was attractive I'd just be waltzing up to 8/10s every day confidently hitting on them, instead of being scared to go over in case they think I'm ugly (or alternatively, in case I act aspie and get humiliated lmfao).

(Original post by orderofthelotus)
    Pretty high on the conventionally attractive scale I guess but wouldn't smash
    Why? What is unattractive about me? (Not personality stuff, just imagine I have a neutral personality).

Part of me suspects I might LOOK like an attractive guy while there's something almost imperceptible about my face that makes me really really really unattractive. Like equivalent in attractiveness to a below average guy despite sort of conforming to an okay looking figure. So everyone thinks I look fine but am just never anyone's "type" because of some X factor repulsive feature.

I feel it's possible the few really attractive women who hooked up with me only did it because they think I conform to the figure of someone attractive and wanted the validation because they're very insecure. But weren't actually attracted to me at all.

Like as if everyone just thinks "oh he's not my type but I bet he's everyone else's".

There's just SO much conflicting info which makes me really not sure about whether I'm hot or unattractive. Essentially, this thread is just to put the bookend on it and give me the objective truth so I can stop wondering.

ReputationRep:
    Why? What is unattractive about me? (Not personality stuff, just imagine I have a neutral personality).

Part of me suspects I might LOOK like an attractive guy while there's something almost imperceptible about my face that makes me really really really unattractive. Like equivalent in attractiveness to a below average guy despite sort of conforming to an okay looking figure. So everyone thinks I look fine but am just never anyone's "type" because of some X factor repulsive feature.

I feel it's possible the few really attractive women who hooked up with me only did it because they think I conform to the figure of someone attractive and wanted the validation because they're very insecure. But weren't actually attracted to me at all.

Like as if everyone just thinks "oh he's not my type but I bet he's everyone else's".

There's just SO much conflicting info which makes me really not sure about whether I'm hot or unattractive. Essentially, this thread is just to put the bookend on it and give me the objective truth so I can stop wondering.
    Imo you look scary... Most people I’m attracted to have much softer features, i.e, they’re cute. But that’s just a personal preference. Also I don’t do hookups and idk why I’m on this thread but hey you asked for opinions I guess

ReputationRep:
    No...
    If I was fully convinced I was attractive I'd just be waltzing up to 8/10s every day confidently hitting on them, instead of being scared to go over in case they think I'm ugly (or alternatively, in case I act aspie and get humiliated lmfao).

you're the most narcissistic attention seeker i've ever seen on this site

Glassapple ain't got nothing on you.

80% of your posts are fishing for compliments about how you're ugly or hideous and some kind of abomination

then there's the small amount of posts where your true colours come out and you're calling yourself perfection/a God/Super Popular with the ladies ...etc etc

ReputationRep:
    Yeah as per the thread title. Would you say I'm attractive enough to hook up with? And rate /10.

Don't rate if you just rate anyone who isn't morbidly obese above average 'cause it would skew things.

If you rate 5/10 or below average please explain why.

Many tankzzzz.
    What age are you, just out of curiosity?
    Also, I'm a straight male but allow me to give you some friendly advice. Your eyes look a little wacked-out, like you've been on a 10 hr bender, murdered someone or just haven't slept in ages. That might give off the creeper vibes (women are always on the look out for this). If this is your natural facial expression, it's good to take that into account. People always say I look smug or aggressive even when my face is relaxed. If it's just the pic, maybe don't use it for Tinder
    Also, like someone said, your hair and beard make you look a little 'shiny' and, dare I say, vain (I won't give you sh*t for the shirt as I'm the same ). Some women might like that idk.
    Also, don't foget to train the lower body, girls have a fetish for well-developed glutes, thick hams and shapely calves. Might just be the pic but your arse looks a bit flat. I won't bother rating you as I'm not a girl. Based on your looks, I don't see why you should have any issue pulling decent looking girls along with the odd 9 or 10s. You just look a little generic, that's all. On the other hand, so do most girls lol :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ANM775)
    you're the most narcissistic attention seeker i've ever seen on this site

Glassapple ain't got nothing on you.

80% of your posts are fishing for compliments about how you're ugly or hideous and some kind of abomination

then there's the small amount of posts where your true colours come out and you're calling yourself perfection/a God/Super Popular with the ladies ...etc etc
    No... No... Really not even close...

It should be blatantly obvious that I'm just unstable (not in the psycho sense LOL but as in my mindsets are easily swayed).

If I get rejected once I have a mental breakdown and think I'm hideously ugly for weeks (a rejection is what spurred me to roid myself btw). Conversely, if a hot girl likes me one night I have an intense ego trip and feel like God.

Also I was on steroids when I made those posts you're talking about. So I had roid-induced confidence. I'm off roids now.

I swear to you on my life, I truly believe I'm ugly some days and other days think I'm hot. I have no objective truth in my mind of where I stand. I can give you so many examples of evidence that I'm ugly, and then examples of evidence I'm hot.

I want someone who looks like this to rate me and tell me if I make the grade:

I would date a girl like her, that's my ideal.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    You remind me of those guys who are part of the Sure adverts who advertise shaving cream and deodrant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PhilanderingBum)
    What age are you, just out of curiosity?
    Also, I'm a straight male but allow me to give you some friendly advice. Your eyes look a little wacked-out, like you've been on a 10 hr bender, murdered someone or just haven't slept in ages. That might give off the creeper vibes (women are always on the look out for this). If this is your natural facial expression, it's good to take that into account. People always say I look smug or aggressive even when my face is relaxed. If it's just the pic, maybe don't use it for Tinder
    Also, like someone said, your hair and beard make you look a little 'shiny' and, dare I say, vain (I won't give you sh*t for the shirt as I'm the same ). Some women might like that idk.
    Also, don't foget to train the lower body, girls have a fetish for well-developed glutes, thick hams and shapely calves. Might just be the pic but your arse looks a bit flat. I won't bother rating you as I'm not a girl. Based on your looks, I don't see why you should have any issue pulling decent looking girls along with the odd 9 or 10s. You just look a little generic, that's all. On the other hand, so do most girls lol :ahee:
    My natural expression looks "sad" I think. In bars before I'm tipsy sometimes women say I look "sad" or ask if I'm okay, or say I look like I don't want to be here. I think because my mouth is downturned it makes me look depressed.

My lower body is *****y. I actually prefer working legs to shoulders, but I feel like there's little reward in training lower body so I tend to neglect it. Like the idea of having wider delts excites me more than the idea of having big legs (I also wanna fit skinny jeans forever).

ReputationRep:
    i would honestly say like 9/10 would be 10/10 but you too unapproachable if i was at a club or something like I wouldn't wanna hook up with you because you don't seem talkable and friendly ygm

ReputationRep:
    No... No... Really not even close...

It should be blatantly obvious that I'm just unstable (not in the psycho sense LOL but as in my mindsets are easily swayed).

If I get rejected once I have a mental breakdown and think I'm hideously ugly for weeks (a rejection is what spurred me to roid myself btw). Conversely, if a hot girl likes me one night I have an intense ego trip and feel like God.

Also I was on steroids when I made those posts you're talking about. So I had roid-induced confidence. I'm off roids now.

I swear to you on my life, I truly believe I'm ugly some days and other days think I'm hot. I have no objective truth in my mind of where I stand. I can give you so many examples of evidence that I'm ugly, and then examples of evidence I'm hot.
    I have always got this impression from your posts, I don't think you are seeking attention, just that you are chronically insecure (that's an observation, not a criticism).

You're a good looking lad in great physical shape. You do look a little 'intense', I wonder if you might mitigate that by smiling a little more. I certainly do not think there is anything wrong with you on an aesthetic level - you just worry too much!

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.