Turn on thread page Beta

Women who are used to hooking up with physically attractive guys, rate me /10. watch

ReputationRep:
    First time seeing a guy fishing for compliments

(Original post by The Night King)
    It’s that look in your face, you look like you could be a potential serial killer.
    Oh that's true I see it now. @OP you take a girl home and they find her three days later with her labia and tits cut out, dumped headless in some ditch. Possibly you skinned her and made a skin suit, too. That's some Ed Gein/Silence of the Lambs ****ed up ****, man. That's sick.

ReputationRep:
    A classic case of an individual's dependency on online attention from strangers (both positive and negative attention) when totally unable to establish genuine rapport or likeability in person.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paulaxw)
    First time seeing a guy fishing for compliments

Oh that's true I see it now. @OP you take a girl home and they find her three days later with her labia and tits cut out, dumped headless in some ditch. Possibly you skinned her and made a skin suit, too. That's some Ed Gein/Silence of the Lambs ****ed up ****, man. That's sick.
    Sounds like a good Saturday night.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the bear)
    you look different in your avatar ?

:hmmmm2:
    you're called the bear and your picture is a horse....

ReputationRep:
    jeez dude
    You digging for the attention like it's gold
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Not a woman, but personality is more important. What are your grades, what school did you attend, what qualifications have you earnt, what is your professon etc.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ANM775)
    you're the most narcissistic attention seeker i've ever seen on this site

Glassapple ain't got nothing on you.

80% of your posts are fishing for compliments about how you're ugly or hideous and some kind of abomination

then there's the small amount of posts where your true colours come out and you're calling yourself perfection/a God/Super Popular with the ladies ...etc etc
    I actually don't think he's a troll. Most likely got BDD and maybe Aspergers or mild autism.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Science99999)
    Not a woman, but personality is more important. What are your grades, what school did you attend, what qualifications have you earnt, what is your professon etc.
    No woman has ever slept with me because of my grades hahaha :laugh:
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by gjd800)
    No woman has ever slept with me because of my grades hahaha :laugh:
    Just dangle your car keys in front of their eyes, (Only works if you're a graduate earning a tonne of money, with an exceptional car), and they'll pounce on the opportunity to ride.

ReputationRep:
    lmaooo only on tsr. Forget looks, how many A*’s do you have????
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by cat_mac)
    10! (Including 3 9s), but I have to mention I always have a 98% scholarship to Harrow School, so £ & A*s

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cat_mac)
    Seriously :laugh:

My attitude and craic has been what works for me, not reeling off my frigging CV :laugh:

Just dangle your car keys in front of their eyes, (Only works if you're a graduate earning a tonne of money, with an exceptional car), and they'll pounce on the opportunity to ride.
    Spoken like a boy not yet touched by a woman :laugh:
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by gjd800)
    Seriously :laugh:

My attitude and craic has been what works for me, not reeling off my frigging CV :laugh:

Spoken like a boy not yet touched by a woman :laugh:
    When you go to an all boys boarding school, getting touched by a woman, that is not related to you, may be considered illegal. Better being pure, than impurified by the dirt and venomous toxins of society, that plant the seed of sexuality and mental disease.

Jk

Better to be a gentleman, than a man...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RockyDennis)
    Men don't know how to rate other men though.
    I'd rate you a ten out of ten buddy for real.

ReputationRep:
    Hahahah this thread.

You're a good looking guy who looks like he takes care of himself, but you need to chill with the vanity and relax more. The skinny t-shirts only attract a small percentage of girls and perhaps focus on the way you approach girls rather than your looks!

Oh yeah, and how many A*s do you have... :P

ReputationRep:
    When you go to an all boys boarding school, getting touched by a woman, that is not related to you, may be considered illegal. Better being pure, than impurified by the dirt and venomous toxins of society, that plant the seed of sexuality and mental disease.

Jk

Better to be a gentleman, than a man...
    :laugh:

Can I have some of what you're on?
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    (Original post by RockyDennis)
    No... No... Really not even close...

It should be blatantly obvious that I'm just unstable (not in the psycho sense LOL but as in my mindsets are easily swayed).

If I get rejected once I have a mental breakdown and think I'm hideously ugly for weeks (a rejection is what spurred me to roid myself btw). Conversely, if a hot girl likes me one night I have an intense ego trip and feel like God.

Also I was on steroids when I made those posts you're talking about. So I had roid-induced confidence. I'm off roids now.

I swear to you on my life, I truly believe I'm ugly some days and other days think I'm hot. I have no objective truth in my mind of where I stand. I can give you so many examples of evidence that I'm ugly, and then examples of evidence I'm hot.

I want someone who looks like this to rate me and tell me if I make the grade:

I would date a girl like her, that's my ideal.
    How do you rate on the confidence, personality, interesting and good company scales? Theres more to it than just how you look.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by angelike1)
    I actually don't think he's a troll. Most likely got BDD and maybe Aspergers or mild autism.

He is a male with over 2000 Tinder matches....
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by 999tigger)
    How do you rate on the confidence, personality, interesting and good company scales? Theres more to it than just how you look.
    What gcses did you get, what other qualifications, what type of school did you attened/university? What career?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ANM775)
    He is a male with over 2000 Tinder matches....
    Some models have BDD. The dude's still got problems.

You can see it in his writing - the way he over analyses everything, especially his appearance.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.