Turn on thread page Beta

Women who are used to hooking up with physically attractive guys, rate me /10. watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blawan)
    I just had a little look and I think you actually look quite cute in the 'before' pic I saw of you. Possibly more my type than in your current gym lad pics. Could guarantee if you were a teacher, the majority of girls would fancy you. Only bad thing about that pic was the hairline, does make you look older than your current pics. Although that might just be because the fringe is coming forwards.
    But I think it's quite sad how hard on yourself you are. We all have days we think we look like crap but if you just accept that while some girls will find you more attractive than others, I think the majority of the girls in the UK would agree that lookswise you're above average. Thing is though, no matter how many times people on this thread and on the internet tell you you're good looking and or how many hundreds of tinder matches you get, I don't know if you'll ever believe it.
    But you need to find a way to somehow get over this idea that looks are everything and they're the key to getting women because they're really not. Life is so much better when you just accept that this is how you look and it's above average, maybe not 10/10 in everyones eyes but could still get a lot of girls even ones like the girl in the pic. I don't know about the good looking girls you know, but the majority of the girls I know are dating guys less good looking than themselves. Even some of the guys I fancy are probably objectively 6/10s or 7/10s but to me they're the full package because I like their personality.
    I'd advise you to stop using all these forums so much because I think they're having a detrimental effect on your body image. You're obsessing way too much over it and it's making you less attractive because it's affecting your personality and confidence. It seems to have stunted your growth almost. And then you seem to think your lack of success with women is down to your looks when really they have nothing to do with it.
    Go out this weekend and just have fun, don't take it too seriously. Maybe get more comfortable chatting with the less attractive and average girls and when you realise you can hold decent conversations and you've got a bit more confidence, you can go up to the 9s and the 10s.

Also, on tinder do you match with many hot girls?
    I hope you're right. Though I legitimately look bad some days for real, do decent looking people EVER look bad?

I'm definitely going out this weekend. The one just gone I felt SO unconfident, shy, and inhibited, like I just can't let it happen again. I'll go out on Ritalin if I have to, it ends now. I literally cannot take another week of seeing girls I really like and wishing I could talk to them, and just bottling it. Yes I've gone over to them before a few times, but usually when I go over to a girl I like i act weird or just doesn't go anywhere (making me think I'm ugly). I've only hooked up with a few girls I REALLY liked and thought were extremely hot.

I used to match super hot girls on Tinder from time to time but almost never now. God knows why. The people on the other sites say it's because I'm ugly and need plastic surgery.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by angelike1)
    Wtf? :lol:

Not a troll. ANM775

Unless he's trolling that forum too in which case he's a very good troll.
    (Original post by The Night King)
    Dude just admitted there he photoshoped his first pic for tinder....how insecure can you get Jesus...

he's at the very least heavily photoshopping his pics imo

look at the before picture in that topic. He doesn't even look fat there ....yet for some reason his face today has gone up 3 or 4 points

what male jumps up 4 points like that?

How is that possible just from going to the gym? [and he wasn't even fat]

sounds like he used gym and photoshop....................

ReputationRep:
    A cutie pie! 7/10
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by ANM775)

look at the before picture in that topic. He doesn't even look fat there ....yet for some reason his face today has gone up 3 or 4 points

Agreed on photoshop because tbh I noticed it in the first pic even before I even saw he admitted to it lol. But idk about that man. I’ve done it too at age 14, I looked like s***, then puberty happened:laugh: So it’s possible for OP...some late puberty or something. Plus, he didn’t just go to the gym. Lad went on cycle and said he takes HGH, test, etc. That stuff (if taken in moderation) can change your face structure and makes your face more masculine and better looking. But to be fair, OP’s body is nothing to brag about for a steroids user. Easily achievable natty in 2 years of lifting. I would like to see an unedited pic though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RockyDennis)
    I hope you're right. Though I legitimately look bad some days for real, do decent looking people EVER look bad?

I'm definitely going out this weekend. The one just gone I felt SO unconfident, shy, and inhibited, like I just can't let it happen again. I'll go out on Ritalin if I have to, it ends now. I literally cannot take another week of seeing girls I really like and wishing I could talk to them, and just bottling it. Yes I've gone over to them before a few times, but usually when I go over to a girl I like i act weird or just doesn't go anywhere (making me think I'm ugly). I've only hooked up with a few girls I REALLY liked and thought were extremely hot.

I used to match super hot girls on Tinder from time to time but almost never now. God knows why. The people on the other sites say it's because I'm ugly and need plastic surgery.
    The people on those websites are either trolling you or being overly critical. Kind of odd forums tbh, seems like everyone is comparing themselves to male models and thinking they're not good enough. Really toxic. Reminds me of those ana forums.
    You know I actually think (good looking) boys rarely look bad, they always look exactly the same so I find it funny when they spend ages getting ready. In fact I think most guys look the most attractive when they've just woken up. Only time I've seen fit boys look worse are when they've had a terrible haircut.
    I think perhaps you need a night out where you just don't think about girls and you enjoy yourself. I think maybe you're also going out with the wrong people who aren't bringing out your "best version of you" as w4nk as that sounds. Some of my mates are quite negative and are the type to pull friends away or be really awkward. Or they just want all the attention on them. So if I was on a night out with them it's quite unlikely I'd get to chat to many boys or have the confidence to go up to people. But then I have a couple of my mates who are actually quite fun, we don't take it too seriously and tbh we spend half the time just chatting sh*t but it's always a good time.
    It's also really normal to be super nervous around the really attractive ones and it's a shame there's so much pressure on the guy to approach. But look out for signals like eye contact or if they seem to be finding ways to get closer to you.
    And again, I do think your tinder profile needs work. I think you'd have a higher success rate if you got rid of at least two of those mirror selfies. Also maybe your bio is a bit weird.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ANM775)

No lol, I have Gifs:

https://imgur.com/a/u6AZq

That's really old though, it's from April 2017. Way before steroids (which I started October). As I mentioned, the only thing I ever altered was my shoulders. The reason is because they shrunk when I came off steroids... I'm going back on gear within weeks... So I want to be rated based on what I will look like again in a month or two. I used a pic from December when I was on cycle to make the shoulders the same.

I don't alter my face just put in fanatical amounts of effort.

(Original post by blawan)
    The people on those websites are either trolling you or being overly critical. Kind of odd forums tbh, seems like everyone is comparing themselves to male models and thinking they're not good enough. Really toxic. Reminds me of those ana forums.
    You know I actually think (good looking) boys rarely look bad, they always look exactly the same so I find it funny when they spend ages getting ready. In fact I think most guys look the most attractive when they've just woken up. Only time I've seen fit boys look worse are when they've had a terrible haircut.
    I think perhaps you need a night out where you just don't think about girls and you enjoy yourself. I think maybe you're also going out with the wrong people who aren't bringing out your "best version of you" as w4nk as that sounds. Some of my mates are quite negative and are the type to pull friends away or be really awkward. Or they just want all the attention on them. So if I was on a night out with them it's quite unlikely I'd get to chat to many boys or have the confidence to go up to people. But then I have a couple of my mates who are actually quite fun, we don't take it too seriously and tbh we spend half the time just chatting sh*t but it's always a good time.
    It's also really normal to be super nervous around the really attractive ones and it's a shame there's so much pressure on the guy to approach. But look out for signals like eye contact or if they seem to be finding ways to get closer to you.
    And again, I do think your tinder profile needs work. I think you'd have a higher success rate if you got rid of at least two of those mirror selfies. Also maybe your bio is a bit weird.
    Most of the friends I go out with are cool I'm just scared of getting rejected in front of them in case they think I'm less cool lmao...

I don't usually get eye contact from anyone I find attractive. It's quite rare. Usually only people I'm not attracted to hit on me or stare me down.

ReputationRep:
    No lol, I have Gifs:
    https://imgur.com/a/u6AZq

fair enough..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cat_mac)
    Tbf he didn’t rate himself? He just asked for ratings. (which I agree is immature at best, but to say he rated himself isn’t true so you can’t really judge him on that...)
    i meant in general.
    he might not but chance are if he asks for a rating from others about himself, chances are he has an idea of his own 'rating' in his head, in his POV
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by shawtyb)
    i meant in general.
    he might not but chance are if he asks for a rating from others about himself, chances are he has an idea of his own 'rating' in his head, in his POV
    Quite the opposite actually. When one asks for rates it shows they are uncertain of their ‘rating’. We all have our own insecurities though, best to not be too harsh to others.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shawtyb)
    i meant in general.

Quite the opposite actually. When one asks for rates it shows they are uncertain of their ‘rating’. We all have our own insecurities though, best to not be too harsh to others.
    Hes rated himself a 10 on another thread, Quote: "I'm a 10 so I expect her to be 7+ otherwise it makes me seem pathetic." Honestly i'm pretty sure hes a troll, no one speaks like this surely

ReputationRep:
    The pic is 1/10 but your avatar is 10/10 would bang xox
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pingu17black)
    Hes rated himself a 10 on another thread, Quote: "I'm a 10 so I expect her to be 7+ otherwise it makes me seem pathetic." Honestly i'm pretty sure hes a troll, no one speaks like this surely
    Why are you obsessed with me? Lmfaoooo...

I already said my self-image flip flops from thinking I'm deformed to thinking I'm attractive based on small events. Plus I was on steroids then, I don't think you understand tren confidence, you feel like God while on. Now I'm off cycle the confidence has left me. It's tiresome answering the same questions over and over. This is meant to be people telling me exactly where I stand /10 not a ****in' character study, just lol.

ReputationRep:
    how tall are you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Supernova36)
    The pic is 1/10
    Thanks but it would be more helpful if you could explain why I'm so ugly, so I can fix it.

Idc that I'm 1/10 because whatever's wrong with my face I'll just become better. But first I need to know why my face is so deformed.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks but it would be more helpful if you could explain why I'm so ugly, so I can fix it.

Idc that I'm 1/10 because whatever's wrong with my face I'll just become better. But first I need to know why my face is so deformed.
    The whole sentence was a joke clearly :laugh:. Deformed is a very strong word , there’s literally nothing wrong with you !
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pingu17black)
    hopefully no one actually does speak like that. its cringy

but back to my original point of being shallow enough to even care what your 'rating' is.
    if someone is insecure then ask someone what your good at or what about you is visually pleasing.

ReputationRep:
    Im not lmao, i was just on that thread and surprise surprise you commented on it.
    tbh you seem like you have bipolar or something. You've invited people to rate you and acted like an absolute ****, of course people will be telling you what they think of you as a person. I change my rating down to a 2/10

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Supernova36)
    The whole sentence was a joke clearly :laugh:. Deformed is a very strong word , there’s literally nothing wrong with you !
    I see, I see, I thought maybe you were joking about the 1/10 but wasn't sure... Yeah I don't see anything wrong with my face (although I HONESTLY look UGLY some days like today), I think to me and other men they see me as being fine. But do have a suspicion that there's something about my face that ONLY women can notice that's really offputting...

Like it doesn't make sense that guys tell me I look so great and always saying "oh every girl must throw themselves at you!" but then nobody really makes eye contact with me when I go out except women who are not my type.

To be fair there was one night when I was still on steroids that a lot of girls (even ones I found attractive) checked me out or stopped me to say I'm fit. But this hasn't happened since then and that was early December. I'm hopping back on as soon as my car is fixed so like, next week. Can't wait!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    You deffo have bigger biceps than your IQ

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Danny the Geezer)
    You deffo have bigger biceps than your IQ
    Well my biceps are 393 mm around, so this is indeed true.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.