Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

University of Worcester Accommodation Room Available watch

I'm currently studying at UOW, and have accommodation in the city centre. My timetable has gone from being in 4 days a week, down to 2 days and therefore I do not need to be in accommodation anymore.

As I live in Birmingham it is easier for me to commute instead of being in accommodation. In order to move into the room the university stated that it must be a UOW student currently studying and with no other accommodation in place. Any questions, feel free to contact me.

The room is a spacious en-suite with all bills covered which includes a desk, bedside table, and large wardrobe. The room is located at Lowesmoor, WR1 2RS, and is a 10 minute walk to the City Campus.
    It's £134 a week, includes all bills and is managed by the university, cleaners are at the block every Thursday to clean the whole block. I have included some photos of the accommodation.
    Attached Images
Have you ever experienced racism/sexism at uni?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.