Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey, my name is Izzy. There isn't too much about me that you will take too greater an interest in, but I'm a Year 10 student who lives in the South East and aspires to study physics at university one day. Our year group have just plunged into the new, daunting world of GCSEs and real exams (well, actually, it's been a few months now haha), so I thought I would motivate myself and others to get revising by making a blog about it. Who would have guess? Alright, so, as nice as it is to meet you, let's get down to business. Here are my subjects and aspirational grades:

Maths (AQA): 9
    Physics (AQA): 9
    Chemistry (AQA): 9
    Biology (AQA): 7
    English Lit (eduqas) : 6
    English Language (eduqas): 7
    Computer Science (AQA): 8
    German (Edexcel): 9
    Psychology (Edexcel): 8
    Business Studies (OCR): 6

Well, I have a lot of work to adhere to if I want to achieve those. My weaknesses are definitely essay-based subjects, and they are disheartening to study, but nevertheless, if you want anything in life, you have to work for it. You can't get scared before you start. Hehe.

I feel slightly egotistical describing myself to strangers, but oh well, hopefully we won't remain strangers forever! My guilty pleasure is music and otome games, and I take a very keen interest in marching bands. I play the electric guitar to keep me sane, and have been surviving off of anime for four years now.

So yeah, it's nice to meet you. I'm Izzy, and you're a friend.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.