Turn on thread page Beta

Talk watch

Announcements
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by h333)
    You watched the same show again?!
    If a show is really good it’s only normal but to do such thing. I watched GoT twice also

ReputationRep:
    Yo how you holding up being an mp in the house of parliament?
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by AspiringAccount)
    Yo how you holding up being an mp in the house of parliament?
    :laugh: I couldn’t tell you man, know f**** all about politics. Just wanted a user title lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Night King)
    If a show is really good it’s only normal but to do such thing. I watched GoT twice also
    Lol okay true but tbh a show that has several episodes, I would be too lazy to watch it over and over again. I’m gonna be honest, don’t know what GoT is 😶
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by h333)
    Lol okay true but tbh a show that has several episodes, I would be too lazy to watch it over and over again. I’m gonna be honest, don’t know what GoT is 😶
    Game of Thrones :love: I honestly could watch it for a third time too😂

ReputationRep:
    Do you work/are you in education? If so, what do you do?
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by a_british_pie)
    Do you work/are you in education? If so, what do you do?
    I’m at uni doing Mechanical Engineering
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by h333)
    You watched the same show again?!
    Yup but it was like 3 or 4 years later and I forgot most of the story. I only rewatch shows when they're really good and I'm super bored.

ReputationRep:
    Game of Thrones :love: I honestly could watch it for a third time too😂
    Ah makes sense so it was just shortened. Everyone used to talk about that show lmao still have no clue what’s it about and the hype. Well at least you find it interesting enough 🙂

ReputationRep:
    :laugh: I couldn’t tell you man, know f**** all about politics. Just wanted a user title lol
    ah shaiza I was really betting on you telling me about the likes of the PM suckin off the judge mid-session.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ninja Squirrel)
    Yup but it was like 3 or 4 years later and I forgot most of the story. I only rewatch shows when they're really good and I'm super bored.
    Oh ok lol
    So is this show over or what?
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by h333)
    Oh ok lol
    So is this show over or what?
    It ended like 9 years ago or something but they brought it back for 1 special season and now they're bringing it back for another lol, at this point I think they're just dragging it on for easy money. The whole story behind the show ended when they first ended the show back in 2009 and now it's a bit meh, but still the first two seasons where awesome.

ReputationRep:
    It ended like 9 years ago or something but they brought it back for 1 special season and now they're bringing it back for another lol, at this point I think they're just dragging it on for easy money. The whole story behind the show ended when they first ended the show back in 2009 and now it's a bit meh, but still the first two seasons where awesome.
    9 years ago?! Lool this show sounds so old now wow. Smart lol they know people will watch it though.
    Yh the first seasons of any show are most likely to be better than the rest because after it just gets dragging when they run out of ideas. So you’re still going to watch it? What’s it about though, people trying to escape from prison? 🤓 I’ll laugh if I’m wrong 😅

ReputationRep:
    None atm man. Might start prison break though. Do you know if it’s any good?

I've not found a series that i've enjoyed more

and I watched Prison break when it originally aired in the UK around 2006...
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by h333)
    9 years ago?! Lool this show sounds so old now wow. Smart lol they know people will watch it though.
    Yh the first seasons of any show are most likely to be better than the rest because after it just gets dragging when they run out of ideas. So you’re still going to watch it? What’s it about though, people trying to escape from prison? 🤓 I’ll laugh if I’m wrong 😅
    Totally agree the first seasons are usually always the best.

Just in case people have not seen it.
    Spoiler:
    Show

Well there are these 2 brothers, one of them gets setup for an assassination of the vice presidents brother and gets put on death row. His brother is a genius and decides to put his skills as a structural engineer to use and gets himself thrown in the same prison as his brother to break him out.

Then in season 2 as the name would suggest, they escape but are put on the FBI's 10 most wanted and spend the season eluding the FBI while trying to save their family members from being killed by the secret service who set them up and trying to prove his brother is innocent. If you have netflix and some time to waste I'd suggest watching the first couple of episodes of season 1. Floral would certainly approve although she deleted her account so cannot vouch 😌

ReputationRep:

Spoiler:
    Show

Well there are these 2 brothers, one of them gets setup for an assassination of the vice presidents brother and gets put on death row. His brother is a genius and decides to put his skills as a structural engineer to use and gets himself thrown in the same prison as his brother to break him out.

Then in season 2 as the name would suggest, they escape but are put on the FBI's 10 most wanted and spend the season eluding the FBI while trying to save their family members from being killed by the secret service who set them up and trying to prove his brother is innocent. If you have netflix and some time to waste I'd suggest watching the first couple of episodes of season 1. Floral would certainly approve although she deleted her account so cannot vouch 😌

Ah thanks for the detailed reply 🙂
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by ANM775)
    I've not found a series that i've enjoyed more

and I watched Prison break when it originally aired in the UK around 2006...

Spoiler:
    Show

Holy f..... First season has 22 episodes😱

ReputationRep:
    spit or swallow?

I mean hey what's going on?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 20, 2018
Poll
Could you cope without Wifi?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.