Turn on thread page Beta

Timetables Sociology / Social Public Policy Glasgow or Stirling University watch

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I am hoping to study Sociology / Social Policy Public Policy at either Stirling or Glasgow University, starting September. As a single mother, I was wondering if any current students at either of these universities could advise what their timetables are like. I know that it will be different every year but I am just trying to get a rough idea - I would appreciate any help/advise.
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by aly2877)
    Hi, I am hoping to study Sociology / Social Policy Public Policy at either Stirling or Glasgow University, starting September. As a single mother, I was wondering if any current students at either of these universities could advise what their timetables are like. I know that it will be different every year but I am just trying to get a rough idea - I would appreciate any help/advise.
    You can expect about 5-10h of taught work and the rest for self study. Wednesday afternoons are usually off.

Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.