Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Looking for a student to take my space ASAP til June in a 4-bed on Welton Place. The other 3 tenants are girls in their 3rd year at the University of Leeds, they are very sociable, considerate and tidy.

The house is 2 minute walk from 24 hour sainsburys and a 15 minute walk to campus.

The room is furnished with a double bed, bedside drawer, large desk and chair, chest of drawers and a large wardrobe.

The house also has a utility room in the basement equipped with a washing machine and a dryer. It is spacious which is handy if you have anything that you need to store.
    Rent is £88.75 a week. Bills are paid via huddle at £15 a week and include electricity, gas, water, tv licence and broadband. (Rent inc. bills is therefore £103.75 a week, £415 a month)

The estate agent is Castlehill - I used them last year as well and they are honestly very efficient with any maintenance problems and/or enquiries and are extremely friendly. In addition to this they also are super flexible in letting you choose the frequency in which you pay rent (ie. biweekly, monthly, quarterly).

I don't think I have been successful at uploading pictures as they might be too large in size so if you'd like some just let me know!

Feel free to message me on here, on facebook (Ora Melissa-Annabel Ataguba) or you can email me at [email protected]. I am more than happy to answer any questions !

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.