Turn on thread page Beta

Moonraker Point Accommodation Vacancies? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hello everyone,

I was wondering if there were any vacancies available at Moonraker Point Accommodation (ensuite or studio is fine!)?

If you know anyone who is going to move out and need a person to replace him or her, please let me know!
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by kimjohn718)
    Hello everyone,

I was wondering if there were any vacancies available at Moonraker Point Accommodation (ensuite or studio is fine!)?

If you know anyone who is going to move out and need a person to replace him or her, please let me know!
    Hello,

Going to move this over to the Student Accommodation subforum for you

Have you posted on any Facebook flat-finding pages/group chats as well? You might have better luck there.

ReputationRep:
    Thank you for your response!

I haven't because I don't know any Facebook flat-finding pages/group chats unfortunately

I thought my best chances would be inquiring here!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kimjohn718)
    Thank you for your response!

I haven't because I don't know any Facebook flat-finding pages/group chats unfortunately

I thought my best chances would be inquiring here!
    You can check many pages and groups on facebook by student.com and amberstudent.com etc. they provide very safe and hassle-free accommodation.

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=kimjohn718;76198764]Hello everyone,

If you know anyone who is going to move out and need a person to replace him or her, please let me know! [/QUOT

Hi I have a room at Moonraker with en suite which I am moving out of in April if you are interest

ReputationRep:
    Hello, I'm a student at King's currently living in an ensuite room in Moonraker Point. I am currently in the process of moving out, so I can have the room available as soon as possible. I've already covered the rent until April 14th, so payment that'd you'd have to cover is for an April 14 - June 26 term stay (the final rent term for a 40 week contract which I initially got into). Since the rent is taken care of since April 14th, I'm willing to let you occupy my space as early as March 25th for free.

ReputationRep:
    Hi, if you still haven't found a place my studio at Moonraker Point is available from May 30th until September 9th, pm for further info x

ReputationRep:
    From experience I'd recommend checking out Campusboard if you're looking for a place in Moonraker Point, saw a bunch of places on there when I was looking for a place and it worked out great as it's students only. Just thought I'd pass on the wisdom!

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.