Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi,
    I'll keep this relatively short. I recently decided I wanted to do A Level Biology to reach my chosen career path. I'm currently in year 12 and I'm willing to pay to do my biology a level online as my sixth form said it was too late to change but they will let me drop my double fashion down to single, so I will be studying for my fashion diploma and my English literature a level alongside this, has anyone else done this?
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    (Original post by indiceleste)
    Hi,
    I'll keep this relatively short. I recently decided I wanted to do A Level Biology to reach my chosen career path. I'm currently in year 12 and I'm willing to pay to do my biology a level online as my sixth form said it was too late to change but they will let me drop my double fashion down to single, so I will be studying for my fashion diploma and my English literature a level alongside this, has anyone else done this?
    It is possible, but you need to work hard over the summer to catch up. If you do, then ask if you can do it in year 13 or whether they will let you get the practical endorsement.
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by indiceleste)
    Hi,
    Yes, you can start anytime soon on the A level with a provider like us, and work towards summer 2019, including the practical. Or, as a compromise like the one suggested, you could study and catch up with our Edexcel AS, then try to get back on your Yr 13 course. Getting the practical and exams done at the school would obviously save time and expense. Is the school doing Edexcel spec? Contact us at [email protected] for more help.
    Daniel

Poll
Favourite type of bread

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.