Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi! this is just a thread where we can all talk about how we found the interview and when people start hearing back we can let each other know!
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    I found the interview really hard and different from all the others! I think I completely failed it but I'm really really hoping I get an offer still because the course is so amazing! I've never felt worse walking out of an interview though, I really didn't sell myself but you never know 🤞

ReputationRep:
    Hi! I was wondering how you found the interview and what it consisted of so I know a bit of background as to what kind of questions they ask and what to expect as im so nervous for mine!

ReputationRep:
    Hello,

So how is the process going? I actually enjoyed my interview day and received a conditional offer but I'm worried about my grades...

Good luck with the rest of it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AJG1991)
    Hello,

So how is the process going? I actually enjoyed my interview day and received a conditional offer but I'm worried about my grades...

Good luck with the rest of it!
    I got a conditional too- I'm terrified abot my grades because I'm very unprepared and I've never even got a C in Bio before and I need AAB :/

ReputationRep:
    Don't worry - I'm on the same page although I'm doing an Access course. Are you doing A levels?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kfmeghjee786)
    Hi! I was wondering how you found the interview and what it consisted of so I know a bit of background as to what kind of questions they ask and what to expect as im so nervous for mine!
    Sorry getting back so late! have u had it Yet? if not- don't worry about it! the actual interview is only 5 minutes long and before and after that you can just chat to Every one I really can't remember the questions but honestly they're not horrible- you can just be honest and say anything that you believe- the key is to relax! I was really overthinking everything was really nervous which is why mine went badly but they just want to get to know you so just be friendly, sensitive and smiley and I'm sure they'll love you

ReputationRep:
    Don't worry - I'm on the same page although I'm doing an Access course. Are you doing A levels?
    Yep! They start in 4 days and I'm very scared 😱 My back up is UEA which is ABB- only one grade lower than Reading so I hope I dont completely screw this up :/

ReputationRep:
    Sending so much good luck your way!

I'm really hoping Reading is a bit more lenient this year because it is no longer funded by the NHS. I know they want the best of the best but I loved the university. There are only 45 places!

(Original post by kfmeghjee786)
    You will be fine in the interview as you can use any experience you have to your advantage, as it's more like a conversation about a video you are shown.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AutumnSummers)
    Sorry getting back so late! have u had it Yet? if not- don't worry about it! the actual interview is only 5 minutes long and before and after that you can just chat to Every one I really can't remember the questions but honestly they're not horrible- you can just be honest and say anything that you believe- the key is to relax! I was really overthinking everything was really nervous which is why mine went badly but they just want to get to know you so just be friendly, sensitive and smiley and I'm sure they'll love you
    Thank you so much! You've boosted my confidence! And I wish you all the best as well! ☺️

ReputationRep:
    Sending so much good luck your way!

I'm really hoping Reading is a bit more lenient this year because it is no longer funded by the NHS. I know they want the best of the best but I loved the university. There are only 45 places!

You will be fine in the interview as you can use any experience you have to your advantage, as it's more like a conversation about a video you are shown.
    Thank youuuu!!!! I wish you all the best as well ☺️

ReputationRep:
    So how did everyone do?

ReputationRep:
    I got the grades so will be joining the course in september! Where has everyone chosen for their halls of residence?

ReputationRep:
    Well done!
    I got a place but will be commuting from Bristol and staying in Reading only a few nights of the week.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AutumnSummers)
    Yep! They start in 4 days and I'm very scared 😱 My back up is UEA which is ABB- only one grade lower than Reading so I hope I dont completely screw this up :/
    Hello! Did you get into Reading or UEA?

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.