Turn on thread page Beta

Anybody else honestly don't care anymore? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hello guys,

As an American I realized I only exist to make rich sociopaths even more wealthy. I realized that during my school years it reflected how humanity truly works.

You see the wealthy student always win and get what they want.
    The attractive students are always treated better
    Ugly students are rejected and bullied.

This sort of thing never stops. Into college it's the same thing. Into adult work force it's the same pattern. In the work of politics it's even the same predictable shallow human nature pattern.

Life is the great evil, God is evil, humanity is evil. Reality exists to suck the hope out of below average people.

Corrupt people will always control mankind. The beautiful people will always be treated superior to others.

It's all pointless and hopeless.

There is no judgement after death, no god, no karma, No hope, NOTHING! You are born into a word designed for the wealthy while you the hard working struggle with everything.

Go work hard all your life. it doesn't mean you'll get the hot girl or high paying job. No, in reality the select few that are BORN with special gifts will win, not you.

When you try so hard in life only to realize it just doesn't matter anymore. So what if a bunch of people die, so what if war happens, so what if you or I become homeless.............NOTHING MATTERS!

I'm so tired of pretty, tall higher middle class people telling me NOT give up or have hope. They don't see the brutal truth about reality because they are born special unlike us genetic failures.

ReputationRep:
    k.

ReputationRep:
    feelsbadman

ReputationRep:
    lifeisastruggle
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    :bird:

ReputationRep:
    :goaway:
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maggiebunbun)
    Hello guys,

As an American I realized I only exist to make rich sociopaths even more wealthy. I realized that during my school years it reflected how humanity truly works.

This sort of thing never stops. Into college it's the same thing. Into adult work force it's the same pattern. In the work of politics it's even the same predictable shallow human nature pattern.

Life is the great evil, God is evil, humanity is evil. Reality exists to suck the hope out of below average people.

Corrupt people will always control mankind. The beautiful people will always be treated superior to others.

There is no judgement after death, no god, no karma, No hope, NOTHING! You are born into a word designed for the wealthy while you the hard working struggle with everything.

Go work hard all your life. it doesn't mean you'll get the hot girl or high paying job. No, in reality the select few that are BORN with special gifts will win, not you.

When you try so hard in life only to realize it just doesn't matter anymore. So what if a bunch of people die, so what if war happens, so what if you or I become homeless.............NOTHING MATTERS!

I'm so tired of pretty, tall higher middle class people telling me NOT give up or have hope. They don't see the brutal truth about reality because they are born special unlike us genetic failures.
    This has to be ******** ... I assume you are middle class yourself.

ReputationRep:
    but if you don’t care anymore isn’t that extremely liberating. knowing that you have nothing to lose and can go out and take bold risks, die with a legacy so that ur grand children can say in the 21st c that their ancestor was a bad motherf who did something brilliant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maggiebunbun)
    Hello guys,

I don't see things as that deterministic. If there's no God, no overarching plan, then there's no predetermined path which dictates the way your life will go. It's in your hands, to do with as you see fit. Sure, there are things you can't control- but those pale in comparison to the things you can control.
    I don't think I was born with special powers which dictated that I would end up as a winner or a loser in society. Because that all depends on what we define winning and losing as. To me, I want to be a good, happy and actualised person. I want to succeed in the areas I deem important to me. Those aren't getting the girl or a high paying job. Maybe that's what society tells me I should aspire to, but society spouts a lot of ****.

The moment you realise just how much control you have over your own life and stop blaming your self-perceived misfortunes on a higher power or factors beyond your control, the happier you will allow yourself to be. Set your own standards. Yes, you operate within a capitalist system. Maybe to some CEO you are just a cog in a money-making machine, but as long as you remind yourself how much more than that you really are, you're in control.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 20, 2018
Poll
Cats or dogs?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.