Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys I’m filling out an application form for my first provisional driving license and I’ve got to the part where I have to provide a serial number for the ID I have provided which is my birth certificate and a payslip I’m just a bit confused as to where I can find the serial number on the documents, on my birth certificate I have 8 numbers in the top left corner and 5 letters followed by six number in the top right corner???? Help!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jodie-T)
    Hi guys I’m filling out an application form for my first provisional driving license and I’ve got to the part where I have to provide a serial number for the ID I have provided which is my birth certificate and a payslip I’m just a bit confused as to where I can find the serial number on the documents, on my birth certificate I have 8 numbers in the top left corner and 5 letters followed by six number in the top right corner???? Help!
    It's the number in the top right corner.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.