Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hello all,
    I have my interview next Tuesday. Just wondering has anyone here applying to the Sculpture Dept.? I am feeling pretty nervous but excited too. Would love to hear from anyone in the same/similar boat.
    thanks
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Wow! Congrats for you! At least it is the first step to get into RCA. Wish you all the best!
    I have also applied for sculpture programme but haven't heard back yet. When you submitted your application?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 102204020)
    Wow! Congrats for you! At least it is the first step to get into RCA. Wish you all the best!
    I have also applied for sculpture programme but haven't heard back yet. When you submitted your application?
    Thank you. I applied on the 31st of January. I was really surprised to get called for interview, I wasn't expecting to hear for ages. I don't know how or in what order they process the applications. I hope you hear soon. I am pretty nervous about the interview but excited.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Riona Helen)
    Thank you. I applied on the 31st of January. I was really surprised to get called for interview, I wasn't expecting to hear for ages. I don't know how or in what order they process the applications. I hope you hear soon. I am pretty nervous about the interview but excited.
    Hey! I just received the interview invite! I am so surprised to get it. I thought I could not hear from them... Although I have no idea what to prepare, but I feel excited, too!

Anyway, I hope your interview can go smoothly!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 102204020)
    Hey! I just received the interview invite! I am so surprised to get it. I thought I could not hear from them... Although I have no idea what to prepare, but I feel excited, too!

Anyway, I hope your interview can go smoothly!
    Congratulations! I am delighted to hear you got your interview. Are you doing a skype interview or face to face? I am having mine this Tuesday. I am still not sure what to prepare either! I am excited to hear how you get on.
    Caitriona

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone. How did the interview go? I have also received an invitation, and I am certainly very excited about it. I would be so happy if you could tell me what has happened in your interview. Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anba1)
    Hi everyone. How did the interview go? I have also received an invitation, and I am certainly very excited about it. I would be so happy if you could tell me what has happened in your interview. Thanks!
    got my interview in a few days. have you prepared anything to show? they told me not to bring anything, they jus want to talk about my ideas

University open days

1. University of Bradford
    University-wide Postgraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Psychology Taster Tutorial Undergraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Campus Visit Undergraduate
    Wed, 1 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.