RCA Sculpture Interview Watch

Riona Helen
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 months ago
Hello all,
I have my interview next Tuesday. Just wondering has anyone here applying to the Sculpture Dept.? I am feeling pretty nervous but excited too. Would love to hear from anyone in the same/similar boat.
thanks
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
Wow! Congrats for you! At least it is the first step to get into RCA. Wish you all the best!
I have also applied for sculpture programme but haven't heard back yet. When you submitted your application?
Riona Helen
Rep:
?
(Original post by 102204020)
Wow! Congrats for you! At least it is the first step to get into RCA. Wish you all the best!
I have also applied for sculpture programme but haven't heard back yet. When you submitted your application?
Thank you. I applied on the 31st of January. I was really surprised to get called for interview, I wasn't expecting to hear for ages. I don't know how or in what order they process the applications. I hope you hear soon. I am pretty nervous about the interview but excited.
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by Riona Helen)
Thank you. I applied on the 31st of January. I was really surprised to get called for interview, I wasn't expecting to hear for ages. I don't know how or in what order they process the applications. I hope you hear soon. I am pretty nervous about the interview but excited.
Hey! I just received the interview invite! I am so surprised to get it. I thought I could not hear from them... Although I have no idea what to prepare, but I feel excited, too!

Anyway, I hope your interview can go smoothly!
Riona Helen
Rep:
?
(Original post by 102204020)
Hey! I just received the interview invite! I am so surprised to get it. I thought I could not hear from them... Although I have no idea what to prepare, but I feel excited, too!

Anyway, I hope your interview can go smoothly!
Congratulations! I am delighted to hear you got your interview. Are you doing a skype interview or face to face? I am having mine this Tuesday. I am still not sure what to prepare either! I am excited to hear how you get on.
Caitriona
Anba1
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
Hi everyone. How did the interview go? I have also received an invitation, and I am certainly very excited about it. I would be so happy if you could tell me what has happened in your interview. Thanks!
jbeatty
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by Anba1)
Hi everyone. How did the interview go? I have also received an invitation, and I am certainly very excited about it. I would be so happy if you could tell me what has happened in your interview. Thanks!
got my interview in a few days. have you prepared anything to show? they told me not to bring anything, they jus want to talk about my ideas
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Sheffield Hallam University
    City Campus Postgraduate
    Wed, 17 Oct '18
  • Northumbria University
    All faculties Undergraduate
    Wed, 17 Oct '18
  • Staffordshire University
    Nursing and Midwifery Undergraduate
    Wed, 17 Oct '18

Who is most responsible for your success at university

Mostly me (283)
92.48%
Mostly my university including my lecturers/tutors (23)
7.52%

Watched Threads