Dependants' Grants Watch

Sofinka279
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 months ago
Hello, I applied for a student loan and dependants' grant in August. I've got the student loan sorted but I haven't heard anything about the dependants's grant since November. I filled in couple of documents about my daughter's school, her childcare, amount of money paid for childcare and so on but I still haven't got any solution. Thank you for your answer, Petra
Louise E SFE
  •  Official Rep
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by Sofinka279)
Hello, I applied for a student loan and dependants' grant in August. I've got the student loan sorted but I haven't heard anything about the dependants's grant since November. I filled in couple of documents about my daughter's school, her childcare, amount of money paid for childcare and so on but I still haven't got any solution. Thank you for your answer, Petra
Hi Petra,

We are unable to access any accounts on The Student Room. I would suggest that you contact us directly to discuss your 'Grants for Dependents'.
Please either call us on 0300 100 0607 or you can also contact Student Finance via Facebook and Twitter.

Thanks

Louise
Sofinka279
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 months ago
(Original post by Louise E SFE)
Hi Petra,

We are unable to access any accounts on The Student Room. I would suggest that you contact us directly to discuss your 'Grants for Dependents'.
Please either call us on 0300 100 0607 or you can also contact Student Finance via Facebook and Twitter.

Thanks

Louise

Thank you Louise
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Warwick
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 20 Oct '18
  • University of Sheffield
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 20 Oct '18
  • Edge Hill University
    Faculty of Health and Social Care Undergraduate
    Sat, 20 Oct '18

Who is most responsible for your success at university

Mostly me (765)
90.43%
Mostly my university including my lecturers/tutors (81)
9.57%

Watched Threads