The Student Room Group

Dependants' Grants

Hello, I applied for a student loan and dependants' grant in August. I've got the student loan sorted but I haven't heard anything about the dependants's grant since November. I filled in couple of documents about my daughter's school, her childcare, amount of money paid for childcare and so on but I still haven't got any solution. Thank you for your answer, Petra
Original post by Sofinka279
Hello, I applied for a student loan and dependants' grant in August. I've got the student loan sorted but I haven't heard anything about the dependants's grant since November. I filled in couple of documents about my daughter's school, her childcare, amount of money paid for childcare and so on but I still haven't got any solution. Thank you for your answer, Petra

Hi Petra,

We are unable to access any accounts on The Student Room. I would suggest that you contact us directly to discuss your 'Grants for Dependents'.
Please either call us on 0300 100 0607 or you can also contact Student Finance via Facebook and Twitter.

Thanks

Louise
Reply 2
Original post by Louise E SFE
Hi Petra,

We are unable to access any accounts on The Student Room. I would suggest that you contact us directly to discuss your 'Grants for Dependents'.
Please either call us on 0300 100 0607 or you can also contact Student Finance via Facebook and Twitter.

Thanks

Louise

Thank you Louise

Quick Reply

Latest