Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Having anaemia makes you lose a lot of energy which is causing problems, same with tiredness, I've never had motivation, I'm exhausted emotionally, so tired of hating myself inside and out, I only live for my pets now so I have no idea how to think in a positive way, I'm tired of having to pick myself up
    Do you take iron tablets, a good place to start would be aiming to get your diet right, doing exercise too. I think also seeing a GP about counselling might be a good option too. I also think with these things every journey needs a starting point so doing your college level 1 is a step toward getting the job you want to. You have to research routes and options. Also remember to hang in there. So many people have mental health issues, anxiety issues etc... you are not alone. I feel sometimes we can seek solace in that.

(Original post by ecolier)
    Yes I am a doc so I know about anaemia. Are you on treatment for that? It sounds you need more than talking to college. Have you spoken to your GP about your mood? Perhaps mental health support is appropriate.
    I actually feel too insecure to talk to anyone and my doctors told me over the phone rather than face to face about anaemia, it's not that bad so they just said go to their chemist and tell the people there about it and they'll sort something but I knew without a prescription it would be waste of time, my doctors also are really bad as you can probably tell, never been helpful despite going multiple times all they offered was counselling which I don't have time for now and it'll get in the way.

(Original post by DrXavier)
    Do you take iron tablets, a good place to start would be aiming to get your diet right, doing exercise too. I think also seeing a GP about counselling might be a good option too. I also think with these things every journey needs a starting point so doing your college level 1 is a step toward getting the job you want to. You have to research routes and options. Also remember to hang in there. So many people have mental health issues, anxiety issues etc... you are not alone. I feel sometimes we can seek solace in that.
    Anaemia is in my family so it's not really to do with diet.

(Original post by bennp1999)
    Lol why comment such an irrelevant comment? Smh
    I thought the same

ReputationRep:
    Lol why comment such an irrelevant comment? Smh
    "such an irrelevant comment" ahahahahaha....idiot pls.

Even a half-wit can see that the OP is sharing their unfavourable circumstances due to her physical features that she has stated herself. My comment of "Deal with it" means in its simplest form "Make do with what ya got" which is relevant if you have to eyes to read her post and the brain capacity to grasp her situation.

P.S. Me thinks this bennp1999 person is the OP.

ReputationRep:
    Hey there, I’m 16, nearly 17 and I suffer with an anxiety disorder. I also get paranoid about if people are talking about me, (most of the time they are not) this is because it’s all in my head and because I judge myself too much and I’m so negative toward myself, I think everyone else is being negative behind my back. Again, this does set my anxiety off and i get really panicky and start to lose control. I also failed my GCSE’s because I focused on my thoughts and other people more than myself and I’m resitting them again at college. You look at yourself and think of yourself far too negatively because you’re comparing yourself to others way too much, for example, looking at models on social media, like someone else has said in the comment, they probably spent a rediculous amount of time just taking one photo and spreading it in social media and that person perhaps feels the same way as you do behind the phone screen. If i was you, I’d stop wishing to look like all these other girls and focus on yourself and your goals. If you do this, you’ll get so much further than that guy or girl who was ‘talking about you’ who cares if you have something which isn’t perfect, nobody is perfect no matter how much they try. There are people who will love you and accept you for who you are and they are the only people you will need in your life. I hope this helps and if you ever feel like talking to someone, pm me you’re not alone x
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JDieMstr)
    "such an irrelevant comment" ahahahahaha....idiot pls.

Even a half-wit can see that the OP is sharing their unfavourable circumstances due to her physical features that she has stated herself. My comment of "Deal with it" means in its simplest form "Make do with what ya got" which is relevant if you have to eyes to read her post and the brain capacity to grasp her situation.

P.S. Me thinks this bennp1999 person is the OP.
    Not even going to create a long paragraph like you’ve done. Op clearly has an issue. Comment something constructive or don’t comment at all. ‘Deal with it’ is barely going to grasp her attention

ReputationRep:
    Not even going to create a long paragraph like you’ve done. Op clearly has an issue. Comment something constructive or don’t comment at all. ‘Deal with it’ is barely going to grasp her attention
    But it did get your attention, funny how that works. Anyway, I just glanced over her post with "Insecure" in mind to identify key words. From what I've noticed, she cannot really change what she has been born with, even if it is causing problems for her. Either she gets plastic surgery or "deals with it" by focusing more on the bright side.

Indeed, I do reply in massive quantities, don't I? Such is my weakness

ReputationRep:
    I'm 18, I've always been bullied for being short, quiet and sometimes my make up because I never used to be that good at it. Family members also make comments. I was also diagnosed with anaemia and an anxiety disorder.
    I get paranoid about people talking about me, mainly if it's about the way I look like today I think 2 girls and this guy were talking about me, I have a lazy eye and was worried it might've been to do with that, these guys take the p*ss but I'm not sure if it's in a joking way like saying I'm part of the 7 dwarfs,
    I think people think that I'm ugly, they're judging me for the way I look and I get this feeling I get talked about behind my back a lot, this makes my anxiety kick off and makes me not want to go to college but I have too as I failed all my GCSEs, I just want to kill myself though.
    I'm fat, my face is asymmetric, lots of beauty spots, big forehead, face doesn't line up properly, nose is too small for my face, one eye is bigger than the other, lazy eye, one eyebrow higher, one side of my face chubbier and higher again, I'm pure ugly.
    I've never had any trouble with getting guys but they're not really attractive, I also seem to attract their horrible personalities as well as looks and me and other girls don't get on, have a hard time making friends, I don't have any confidence, compare myself to these girls, wish I was prettier, wish I was rich and had a better life or better grades.
    Listen, you ARE beautiful, you just need to realise it, everyone has flaws as no one is perfect but then again perfect has no true definition. Think of it this way if you were pretty people would hate you just because of that. They will put you down regardless.
    "Your imperfections make you perfect, your insecurities make you secure but your flaws... They make you flawless"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JDieMstr)
    Deal with it.
    The worst thing you can say

ReputationRep:
    You're beautiful- let people judge you, there's will always be someone who criticises you.. I'm sure there are people who judge me and what I am. Who cares.

I can relate to the bullying, I was bullied from year 2 all the way to year 10. I was called an egg, fml out of all things, why egg 😔 would've been happy with a potato! I remember a wall smelt of egg once and everyone laughed at me cos I'm an egg. I had egg sandwich I threw away once.. Flip sake regret that for sure cos that was one hella nice bread my mum made.

Bullied in secondary too, name calling all sorts. And in year 11 guess who became Headboy? Huh? Huh? Yeah that's right! Me. Mann I was shooook, the bullies looked at me with respect, for real we had school duties at lunch for prefects they would say can we not do it today for some reason.. I would like ahhhh hell nah u best be on that duty otherwise I ain't gonna be a happy bunny... Nah kidding I was kinda nice I was like yeah no worries bro do ur thing.

But for sure u gotta have confidence in urself, if someone thinks u can't do anything in life- hand it to them on a plate and show em whose boss. Btw I have low confidence and self esteem- it's totally fine just battle it out and go smash life!!

Don't care what others think, let them think whatever of u. Their opinion is nowt, 0, nothing. They are nothing but just another thing that takes oxygen- u just smash life and I'm sure u will.

ReputationRep:
    I'm 18, I've always been bullied for being short, quiet and sometimes my make up because I never used to be that good at it. Family members also make comments. I was also diagnosed with anaemia and an anxiety disorder.
    I get paranoid about people talking about me, mainly if it's about the way I look like today I think 2 girls and this guy were talking about me, I have a lazy eye and was worried it might've been to do with that, these guys take the p*ss but I'm not sure if it's in a joking way like saying I'm part of the 7 dwarfs,
    I think people think that I'm ugly, they're judging me for the way I look and I get this feeling I get talked about behind my back a lot, this makes my anxiety kick off and makes me not want to go to college but I have too as I failed all my GCSEs, I just want to kill myself though.
    I'm fat, my face is asymmetric, lots of beauty spots, big forehead, face doesn't line up properly, nose is too small for my face, one eye is bigger than the other, lazy eye, one eyebrow higher, one side of my face chubbier and higher again, I'm pure ugly.
    I've never had any trouble with getting guys but they're not really attractive, I also seem to attract their horrible personalities as well as looks and me and other girls don't get on, have a hard time making friends, I don't have any confidence, compare myself to these girls, wish I was prettier, wish I was rich and had a better life or better grades.
    yo don't worry AT ALL about getting guys, once you get to a job or uni you'll find some decent dudes, usually go for the quiet ones because they're pretty desperate and probably won't be jerks but i don't think you should expect anyone attractive.
    In school and college guys can be pretty horrible but in uni or after education people get mature real quick.

(Original post by NoEaze)
    yo don't worry AT ALL about getting guys, once you get to a job or uni you'll find some decent dudes, usually go for the quiet ones because they're pretty desperate and probably won't be jerks but i don't think you should expect anyone attractive.
    In school and college guys can be pretty horrible but in uni or after education people get mature real quick.
    Real helpful, not

ReputationRep:
    My height personally doesn't bother me as such, it's the fact that I am a target, even thought I can stick up for myself there are times like now I'm in such a bad place I don't have the confidence too. Xx
    Just rise above the people hun, don't care about what they think. People will always talk about others behind their backs because it makes themselves feel better. Stay strong and stick up for yourself! Keep your guard up and become motivated. Show them what you can really do well! xx

(Original post by NoEaze)
    You're shallow and insensitive.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 25, 2018
Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.