Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I might start wearing trousers. They look nice. The loose ones. Only in the summer

ReputationRep:
    pls call me Jheine instead of floral ty

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jheinexx)
    pls call me Jheine instead of floral ty
    Can I call you Emerald?

Also where does the name Jheine come from? :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kraggor)
    Can I call you Emerald?

Also where does the name Jheine come from? :holmes:
    Ofc dont mind that lol. I prefer emerald than floral anyways

Its my name
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Ofc dont mind that lol. I prefer emerald than floral anyways

Its my name
    Aw good

Oo like your actual first name? :shock: If so then I'll call you Jheine

Spoiler:
    Show

Why do other names have to be so much cooler than mine :grumble:
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Its my name
    ..🤔

ReputationRep:
    Aw good

Oo like your actual first name? :shock: If so then I'll call you Jheine

Spoiler:
    Show

Why do other names have to be so much cooler than mine :grumble:
    Last name is scofield. It’s my name real name outside the pms lol

your name is cool too😎

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ninja Squirrel)
    ..🤔
    It is but its not.

ReputationRep:
    Last name is scofield. It’s my name real name outside the pms lol

your name is cool too😎
    Mhmm scofield hey? Someone is clearly in love with a character

My name is boring and not to mention long xD if you didn't know we have the oddest surname that is the one variation spelt differently xD - Finnimore

Try writing out Cameron Finnimore on papers and try having to rewrite it every time finnimore is spelt wrong
    I need a cooler name

ReputationRep:
    Mhmm scofield hey? Someone is clearly in love with a character

My name is boring and not to mention long xD if you didn't know we have the oddest surname that is the one variation spelt differently xD - Finnimore

Try writing out Cameron Finnimore on papers and try having to rewrite it every time finnimore is spelt wrong
    I need a cooler name
    I need people to know that i’m not attracted to the new Michael scofield but the older one.

Is this how you pronounce it?
    https://youtu.be/qwjcKccxtYE 😭😭😂

ReputationRep:
    I need people to know that i’m not attracted to the new Michael scofield but the older one.

Is this how you pronounce it?
    https://youtu.be/qwjcKccxtYE 😭😭😂
    OMG how did you find that vid xD I paid 5 dollars a few years ago for that guy to make a video because he pronounces things weirdly HAHA ah that was a throwback

oo wym by the new and old? Arent TV shows you girls watch meant to just have hot guys in it (Stupid hot guys )

ReputationRep:
    OMG how did you find that vid xD I paid 5 dollars a few years ago for that guy to make a video because he pronounces things weirdly HAHA ah that was a throwback

oo wym by the new and old? Arent TV shows you girls watch meant to just have hot guys in it (Stupid hot guys )
    I searched “how to pronounce (your surname)” and it came up 😭😂 it says 2016??

The young scofield not the old one. He isn’t attractive as he used to be in the first season of prison break. But i still love him💜 i wore my prison break hoodie at the gym yday😂

ReputationRep:
    I searched “how to pronounce (your surname)” and it came up 😭😂 it says 2016??

The young scofield not the old one. He isn’t attractive as he used to be in the first season of prison break. But i still love him💜 i wore my prison break hoodie at the gym yday😂
    Haha that's great lol, usually its spelt finnemore but people also spell it ph instead of f too
    Yeah I paid him like 2014 I think xD too a while to make the flippin vid xD hes got a main channel hes more focused on but its reallllllly weird

oo is there that much of a difference with him in between the seasons? :eek: welp you can always have preferences

Aw you going to love him no matter what?

omg I need to start going to the gym this year or at least do something at home Im just so lazy
    Are you sure you should be wearing you prison break hoodie at the gym though? Like you're already the coolest one there but with the hoodie no ones going to stand a chance against your coolness :cool:

plus...doesnt it get hot?

ReputationRep:
    Haha that's great lol, usually its spelt finnemore but people also spell it ph instead of f too
    Yeah I paid him like 2014 I think xD too a while to make the flippin vid xD hes got a main channel hes more focused on but its reallllllly weird

oo is there that much of a difference with him in between the seasons? :eek: welp you can always have preferences

Aw you going to love him no matter what?

omg I need to start going to the gym this year or at least do something at home Im just so lazy
    Are you sure you should be wearing you prison break hoodie at the gym though? Like you're already the coolest one there but with the hoodie no ones going to stand a chance against your coolness :cool:

plus...doesnt it get hot?
    I’ve heard of that voice before and it cracks me up😂
    Seriously when you burn so much cal, the feeling is so nice and it would make you wanna go all the time. Seriously its worth it. Im more lazy than you trusss me.

Its modest thats the only reason why. 😂😂

It does but hell is hotter

ReputationRep:
    My baby niece is on his wayyyyyyyyyy

ReputationRep:
    I’ve heard of that voice before and it cracks me up😂
    Seriously when you burn so much cal, the feeling is so nice and it would make you wanna go all the time. Seriously its worth it. Im more lazy than you trusss me.

Its modest thats the only reason why. 😂😂

It does but hell is hotter
    I found him when a video of him cutting up a gummy rat went viral xD The voice is definitely something special LOL

Aw that's good, I dont want to lose many calories though as I'm more on the light side but I would like to at least tone some of my fat into a bit of muscle again as I stopped doing sports a while back so I lost a lot of weight when I loss muscle

Umm nahhh Im wayyyyy lazier than you believe me

aw no is there not a cooler modest way?

ReputationRep:
    I found him when a video of him cutting up a gummy rat went viral xD The voice is definitely something special LOL

Aw that's good, I dont want to lose many calories though as I'm more on the light side but I would like to at least tone some of my fat into a bit of muscle again as I stopped doing sports a while back so I lost a lot of weight when I loss muscle

Umm nahhh Im wayyyyy lazier than you believe me

aw no is there not a cooler modest way?
    Start playing sports in the summer if you get time. Playing badminton in the sun is so fun (rhyming oo)

Nahhhhhhhh im telling you i am

Its completely fine. I feel ok wearing it dw

ReputationRep:
    omfgggggggg my beautiful baby is here ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered creative corner threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.