Turn on thread page Beta

I'm exceptionally ugly but I don't know why watch

so that was a fake pic you showed us then? the one where you were fishing for compliments? i knew it! no guy that good looking would actually be insecure about his looks

ReputationRep:
    Are you mentally handicapped by any chance?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    so that was a fake pic you showed us then? the one where you were fishing for compliments? i knew it! no guy that good looking would actually be insecure about his looks
    It's real. I remember he verified it a while ago.

ReputationRep:
    How humble you are

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RockyDennis)
    Lmao srs?

That's very unfortunate... I'm so unsure about my appearance I'm scared to hit on anyone attractive. I just assume I'm ugly and going to embarass myself because I'm ugly. Because of this, USUALLY if I approach anyone attractive I'm sort of apprehensive and not really committing to it.

Not always though, sometimes I can approach okay.

I probably need to just go out on Ritalin or Dexedrine or something for dat dere confidence boost, instead of *****y alcohol which lowers inhibitions but does fck all for confidence.
    Ahh, so technically you're scared of rejection. Well, honestly, you shouldn't worry about that, people get rejected all the time, it's just how life is; good looking guys and girls also get rejected, they are often misjudged as well.

Girls don't really judge guys on how they look, looks play an important role for first impressions but not to maintain a relationship. Don't treat yourself too harsh and keep looking down on yourself, you're not ugly in any way.

There's also no need to change your personality or anything etc a right girl will pop along at the right time, with your looks, you will be fine!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 21, 2018
Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.