Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    Hi everyone! So I'm currently studying in Hong Kong and for my Business IA, I have chosen to work on the company Redress, where the headquarters is based in London. However, I will be focusing on the Hong Kong branch of it and I am in contact with the Executive Director. My question was "Should Redress expand its organisation into the United States?", but I'm not sure if that is good enough of a question. Any suggestions? Thanks!
Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: February 20, 2018
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.