Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I'm sure this question has been asked before, but I just wanted to check to be sure.

I will be applying to study midwifery in September 2019. I currently work part time and live with my husband and daughter (2 yrs old) so will be an independent applicant.
    My question is, when I apply for finance, will I need to include my income that I currently receive from employment even though I will no longer be working when I start my course? It will make quite a big difference to the amount for funding I can get so want to make sure I get it right!

Thanks in advance
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by CBP_MidwifeToBe)
    I'm sure this question has been asked before, but I just wanted to check to be sure.

I will be applying to study midwifery in September 2019. I currently work part time and live with my husband and daughter (2 yrs old) so will be an independent applicant.
    My question is, when I apply for finance, will I need to include my income that I currently receive from employment even though I will no longer be working when I start my course? It will make quite a big difference to the amount for funding I can get so want to make sure I get it right!

Thanks in advance
    Hi CBP_MidwifeToBe,

We would only require your husband's income information when you submit your application for Student Finance. We would require his income information for 2016/17 tax year.

Thanks

Louise

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Louise E SFE)
    Hi CBP_MidwifeToBe,

We would only require your husband's income information when you submit your application for Student Finance. We would require his income information for 2016/17 tax year.

Thanks

Louise

Oh fab, Thanks Louise. That's a relief!

Poll
Could you cope without Wifi?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.