Fasih123
Badges: 15
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
With just 3 months to go......I am giving composite
username2820734
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 years ago
Lmao
username1292215
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Fasih123)
With just 3 months to go......I am giving composite
What periods of History do you study?
Fasih123
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
A Levels. European History, WWs, Cold War.
EstelOfTheEyrie
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
Study thematically, rather than chronologically; your questions are going to be asked on themes (e.g. influences of rebellions on the success of the the bolsheviks etc)
The way that you write the exam can also be as important as what you put in the essay; if your paper is OCR then the thematic paper (it's paper 3) will be written differently than the other two - and using the correct essay structure can mean the difference between a B or and E/U (Believe me, I know)
Evilstr99
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
I personally would split my topics into different section and focus on them separately, either through flashcards or posters. One of my topics is Democracy and Dictatorships in Germany in which I tend to separate mine into: Early years of Weimar, the Golden Years, Great Depression, Rise of Hitler, Hitler's Volksgemeinschaft, Hitler's racial policy, Total War etc. in my opinion I find it effective. Doing exam questions will help you get the grasp of its structure and what it's trying to ask you too!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (8)
10.13%
Okay (25)
31.65%
A bit lacking (22)
27.85%
Not good at all (24)
30.38%

Watched Threads