Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Is mixing the types of shampoo and conditioner a good idea? watch

ReputationRep:
    I bought online two products from Matrix, the shampoo is called Sugar Shine and is for normal/dull hair but the conditioner is called Full Density and says it's for thin hair.

The website I ordered these from didn't have the complete sets, so I was wondering if there's any problem if they don't quite match. It's the first time I'm going to use these professional products; whenever I go to my salon, my hair gets so softer and has a wonderful smell that lasts, so I asked them what they use and wish to achieve a similar result at home.

ReputationRep:
    There shouldn't be a large problem, but you would want to use products recommended for your hair, for example, if you have thin hair, you want to use a shampoo and conditioner especially formulated for thin hair for best results.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.