The Student Room Group

Student Finance - Masters Loan

Hi, I graduated in 2017 from an undergraduate degree and would like to apply for a Masters loan in order to do a post graduate degree in 2018 September. I applied for student finance as an undergraduate and went on to my account to apply for the loan. But after doing the questions on the website, it says that I'm not legible to apply and I have no idea why. Help???
Original post by maithyrayi
Hi, I graduated in 2017 from an undergraduate degree and would like to apply for a Masters loan in order to do a post graduate degree in 2018 September. I applied for student finance as an undergraduate and went on to my account to apply for the loan. But after doing the questions on the website, it says that I'm not legible to apply and I have no idea why. Help???

They'll have to look at your specific circumstances so I've moved this to the SFE forum.
Original post by maithyrayi

Hi maithyrayi,

Applications for Postgraduate Loans (PGL) for 2018/19 are not yet currently available . Applications usually open around June.

Thanks

Louise
Reply 3
Original post by Louise E SFE
Hi maithyrayi,

Applications for Postgraduate Loans (PGL) for 2018/19 are not yet currently available . Applications usually open around June.

Thanks

Louise

Thank you!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending