Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hello,

I'm a French student and got a conditional offer for History and International Relations at KCL. However, I realized that International Relations (without History) would be a better option for me, because there are a lot of IR modules that are not available in the History and IR subject.
    An important thing to note is that the requirements for IR (A*AA) are higher than the requirements for History and IR (AAA).
    Does anyone know if I should ask KCL directly by email? Or if it is better to wait until I receive all my offers OR maybe even until I start my course at KCL?

Thank you in advance!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gus300)
    Hello,

I'm a French student and got a conditional offer for History and International Relations at KCL. However, I realized that International Relations (without History) would be a better option for me, because there are a lot of IR modules that are not available in the History and IR subject.
    An important thing to note is that the requirements for IR (A*AA) are higher than the requirements for History and IR (AAA).
    Does anyone know if I should ask KCL directly by email? Or if it is better to wait until I receive all my offers OR maybe even until I start my course at KCL?

Thank you in advance!
    If you have your heart set on this new course, I would try to contact to see if you could change.

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.