Turn on thread page Beta

How can I hit my macronutrients? Gym and Fitness watch

Basically I am trying to hit my micronutrients which is roughly 250 carbs and 200 protein and 60 grams of fat. I train 6 days a week, 4 in gym (two upper and two lower) .. the other two day I spent sprinting and running which is intense .. I also work .. most days I wake up early do I can hit my gym and go work afternoon... my goal is trying to lose fat so I am in better shape and faster for my event in athletics ... how can I hit my macronutriebts? My family is asian/Indian so we eat a lot of curry and all that sort Indian people cook ... I also take protein powder three times a day which helps me to hit around 75g protein ... I would like to eat fish but I don't want to eat it everyday because it is not good if you eat too much (prefer tuna chunks) .. I want to know goods with a lot of protein but low in fat so I can hit my target .. I really have no clue how much chicken to eat ... maybe guide over this would be good ... I eat like 6 drumstick/niblet from curry that is cooked like 2 or 3 times a week for one serving .. I don't know if that is good or not as that must have a lot of fat and really high protein which could be unhealthy as some may not get absorbed into my body . .. if some body can go through with me would be great ... I am really struggling .. I want to lose weight but in a healthy manner... thank you ... excited to see what people have to say about this ... possibly not a great a website to ask this but I'm sure there will be few who are into fitness as well as study like me lololllol

Enjoy your life buddy

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.