Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

How can I hit my macronutrients? Gym and Fitness watch

Announcements

Basically I am trying to hit my micronutrients which is roughly 250 carbs and 200 protein and 60 grams of fat. I train 6 days a week, 4 in gym (two upper and two lower) .. the other two day I spent sprinting and running which is intense .. I also work .. most days I wake up early do I can hit my gym and go work afternoon... my goal is trying to lose fat so I am in better shape and faster for my event in athletics ... how can I hit my macronutriebts? My family is asian/Indian so we eat a lot of curry and all that sort Indian people cook ... I also take protein powder three times a day which helps me to hit around 75g protein ... I would like to eat fish but I don't want to eat it everyday because it is not good if you eat too much (prefer tuna chunks) .. I want to know goods with a lot of protein but low in fat so I can hit my target .. I really have no clue how much chicken to eat ... maybe guide over this would be good ... I eat like 6 drumstick/niblet from curry that is cooked like 2 or 3 times a week for one serving .. I don't know if that is good or not as that must have a lot of fat and really high protein which could be unhealthy as some may not get absorbed into my body . .. if some body can go through with me would be great ... I am really struggling .. I want to lose weight but in a healthy manner... thank you ... excited to see what people have to say about this ... possibly not a great a website to ask this but I'm sure there will be few who are into fitness as well as study like me lololllol

Enjoy your life buddy

Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.