Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys, your boy again, on my second account cus some cool kid decided to ban my other account. Oh well im here with a question on what to do. Recently my, now ex, cheated on me with my dad the other day, i think my mom was involved in the intercourse as well but you know what floats your goat. I wanted ideas of how to punish my parents for stealing my g and doing stuff with her lol. What should i do?

P.S - sending them to FEMA is not applicable

Your boy,
    EVILareFEMA - pls no ban, dont trust FEMA
    FEMA are EVIL

do it in their bed with somone they know/ hate

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    do it in their bed with somone they know/ hate
    yesss!!!

ReputationRep:
    Fred & Rose your parents?
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    @SMEGGGY My parents are called Konrad and Mary lol, they are strict Christians somehow from Russia, so they are very spicy.

Well thanks for the tips @anonymous i will rent out a waman from the near by club and suggest intercourse in my parents bed

ReputationRep:
    God give me strength
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 20, 2018
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.