Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Is it weird I listen to music I don’t like?... watch

Announcements

I told one of my friends that’s I purposely download music I don’t like that much, but feel like I could. Then, as I get use to them I begin to love them and they become more familiar. My friends looked at me gone out when I told them, but I think it’s good to keep your options open.

I’m probably just a bit of a weirdo aha.
    Does anyone else do this?

ReputationRep:
    It’s like when Taylor Swift releases a new song and it comes on the radio, you’re like UGH no!! But dont change the station and maybe even turn it up a little lol

ReputationRep:
    I sometimes download music from artists that I might like or do like. Sometimes, after a few listens, I can really like a song, so I understand where you are coming from. After all, how do you find out new interests in music?

ReputationRep:
    I have to put up with music I hate (all the new stuff) because my family loves it and we always listen to it in the car.
    I hated car journeys before, now I hate them even more

(Original post by cheesecakelove)
    I sometimes download music from artists that I might like or do like. Sometimes, after a few listens, I can really like a song, so I understand where you are coming from. After all, how do you find out new interests in music?
    Same here that’s exactly what I do!

ReputationRep:
    This is so me😂😂 I listen to music going from Lana Del rey to celine Dion to dean Martin to Nancy sinatra to hamilton haha! And I didn’t like any of them to start with I decided I wanted to like them so I did haha
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.