Turn on thread page Beta

Taking my driving test for the 3rd time? nervous? watch

ReputationRep:
    Hi,
    So I took my test for the first time in December 2017 and failed for not going fast enough (other than that I was fine) and took it again today (20th Feb 2018) and got all the way back to the test centre (having passed) and got asked to pull into a bay (I had already done my manoeuvre as well so this didn't count) and the examiner had to warn me of the car. So I reversed and pulled in again. I then failed at that last point on steering. I was so upset and frustrated. I just came home and booked it back in again for three weeks time at 8:10.
    But now I'm just scared that I won't pass at all, ever, and it's so expensive. I know it sounds weird but I'm ac so scared that I won't pass. How to get over it?

ReputationRep:
    How do you get passed worry in other parts of your life? This is similar to those situations. Keep studying, trust yourself, have fun with it. What other hurdles have you experienced yet moved passed in the past?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Apocalyps)
    How do you get passed worry in other parts of your life? This is similar to those situations. Keep studying, trust yourself, have fun with it. What other hurdles have you experienced yet moved passed in the past?
    I suppose that's a good point... I'm just a anxious person I suppose
    thank you x

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.