Hi! I received an offer in October to study PAIS. However, I have changed my mind and I would like to study History at university instead. I would still really like to study at Exeter, and I would rather not take a year out. Is it likely that I will be able to swap courses? If so, when am I best to ask to swap courses? I do IB so I have results day early (July), and, if I meet my current offer, I was considering calling them and asking if I could transfer courses. However, I don't want any confusion or risk my place being removed by accident, so would I be better off waiting for the first week of term?
who are introverts?