Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi! I received an offer in October to study PAIS. However, I have changed my mind and I would like to study History at university instead. I would still really like to study at Exeter, and I would rather not take a year out. Is it likely that I will be able to swap courses? If so, when am I best to ask to swap courses? I do IB so I have results day early (July), and, if I meet my current offer, I was considering calling them and asking if I could transfer courses. However, I don't want any confusion or risk my place being removed by accident, so would I be better off waiting for the first week of term?

Thank you!

ReputationRep:
    I received an offer to do a Flexible Combined Honours but also changed my mind and want to do Maths, I literally emailed the undergraduate admissions at Exeter about a week ago asking if I could change and it was updated on my UCAS track yesterday so definitely worth emailing them now

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: February 20, 2018

University open days

1. University of Exeter
    Undergraduate Open Days - Exeter Campus Undergraduate
    Sat, 8 Sep '18
  2. University of Exeter
    Undergraduate Open Days - Penryn Campus Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Sep '18
  3. University of Exeter
    Undergraduate Open Days - Exeter Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 24 Oct '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.