Turn on thread page Beta

What do I say when asking a charity shop to volunteer? watch

ReputationRep:
    I am 14 and want to volunteer with scope and my friend has just joined in another area. I have messaged them and they have given me a number to ring for my local shop. What do I say to them? Are there any specific questions I should ask?
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    "yo wadded fam, u gonna gee me a job or wat?"

Did this at me interview at Toys R Us, guess who starter working there the week after <3

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Holliewalker03)
    I am 14 and want to volunteer with scope and my friend has just joined in another area. I have messaged them and they have given me a number to ring for my local shop. What do I say to them?
    My name is _ I am _ years old and I wanted to know if I would be able to volunteer for your charity.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hobo-Joe)
    "yo wadded fam, u gonna gee me a job or wat?"

Did this at me interview at Toys R Us, guess who starter working there the week after <3
    Aha don’t quite think that’s the best solution for a charity shop but guess I could try 😂😂😂
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Holliewalker03)
    Aha don’t quite think that’s the best solution for a charity shop but guess I could try 😂😂😂
    Never know, it could work

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.