Turn on thread page Beta

MORNing after pill am i pregnant watch

Hi so me and my boyfriend was cuddling which didnt invovle intercourse but just to be on the safe side that semem went in because it coud have i took the morning after pil in the 72 hours it said. I experienced alot of cramps and sore boobs. I was due my period on monday which i had two days earlier which is quite normal and it was like a normal period but it only has lasted three days is this normal? Am i pregnant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Hi so me and my boyfriend was cuddling which didnt invovle intercourse but just to be on the safe side that semem went in because it coud have i took the morning after pil in the 72 hours it said. I experienced alot of cramps and sore boobs. I was due my period on monday which i had two days earlier which is quite normal and it was like a normal period but it only has lasted three days is this normal? Am i pregnant
    You cannot get pregnant from cuddling... What doctor approved a morning after pill with no intercourse? Just get some contraception if even cuddling makes you paranoid.

Taking the morning after pill messes with your body and can cause your period to come early, skip, be shorter, longer. Can make you bleed or have spotting for extended periods of time etc.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 20, 2018
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.