Turn on thread page Beta

After 2nd hooked up, he left me at a hotel. watch

I hooked up with a guy from tinder twice times. After the first time, we still talked. I went for a movie with another guy and he texted me that he saw me. I don't know if he's mad or not, but he shouldn't because we are not together. Then, one of my friend played dirty trick by sent his brother a message that I want to sleep with him. A guy I hooked up with was mad (I'm pretty sure he did) I said sorry and we're make up. The second time we met, everything went well. I spent time with him till 1 pm. When we were together, he always checked my phone ; photos, Snapchat, WhatsApp, and tinder. After 1 pm, he did something that is very disgusting, he said, "he will go outside for 2 minutes" I waited for him in the room then the staff came in and kicked me out and said, "he's already checked out" I was so confused, angry, blank, sad, and disappointed. I texted him and he said he found another girl and will go for a better hotel (I found out later that he lied). I was so mad but still don't know what did I do wrong and why do I deserve this? I asked him for million times but never got an answer. In the evening, he texted me again, and tried to make things up.

By the way, he's a big lair.

What should I do? I wanna talk to him because I deserve to know the real reason he did this.
    Do you think why is he doing this to me ?
    Thanks for reading

I think you should just let it go. There is no point in talking to the guy again after he left you there. That's a **** move. Whatever reason he has must of been immature. The way he acted says it all. And I don't think you would want to be with a guy who is immature and petty like that when y'all aren't even dating yet. Move on girl
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    So he abandoned you at a hotel for another girl?

Just block him. Sorry to hear you were left like that.

ReputationRep:
    OOOOOO Get played
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I hooked up with a guy from tinder twice times. After the first time, we still talked. I went for a movie with another guy and he texted me that he saw me. I don't know if he's mad or not, but he shouldn't because we are not together. Then, one of my friend played dirty trick by sent his brother a message that I want to sleep with him. A guy I hooked up with was mad (I'm pretty sure he did) I said sorry and we're make up. The second time we met, everything went well. I spent time with him till 1 pm. When we were together, he always checked my phone ; photos, Snapchat, WhatsApp, and tinder. After 1 pm, he did something that is very disgusting, he said, "he will go outside for 2 minutes" I waited for him in the room then the staff came in and kicked me out and said, "he's already checked out" I was so confused, angry, blank, sad, and disappointed. I texted him and he said he found another girl and will go for a better hotel (I found out later that he lied). I was so mad but still don't know what did I do wrong and why do I deserve this? I asked him for million times but never got an answer. In the evening, he texted me again, and tried to make things up.

By the way, he's a big lair.

What should I do? I wanna talk to him because I deserve to know the real reason he did this.
    Do you think why is he doing this to me ?
    Thanks for reading
    1. Forget about him. he was the jealous controlling type who exacted what he thought was revenge on you because you went out with someone else, even though you werent dating him.

2. You should tell your friend how unimpressed you were of the trick they played on you.

3. Stop wasting effort and get on with your life as he obviously planned it and felt in his own head you had done him wrong. he isnt a nice person just cut all contact.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 20, 2018
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.