Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys!

I've just finished my BSc in Psychology, and have been accepted into the Msc Foundations of clinical psychology by Newcastle. However, I have realised my old dream of wanting to study medicine! I have decided I'm going to go for it this year, but I'm a little confused by the process, can anyone shed any light on it for me?

Also, I'd love to hear from other hopefuls who are currently applying and where you're all up too!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alevel me)
    Hey guys!

I've just finished my BSc in Psychology, and have been accepted into the Msc Foundations of clinical psychology by Newcastle. However, I have realised my old dream of wanting to study medicine! I have decided I'm going to go for it this year, but I'm a little confused by the process, can anyone shed any light on it for me?

Also, I'd love to hear from other hopefuls who are currently applying and where you're all up too!
    Sitting the GAMSAT in five weeks time lmao save me

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: February 20, 2018

University open days

• Heriot-Watt University
    School of Textiles and Design Undergraduate
    Fri, 16 Nov '18
  • University of Roehampton
    All departments Undergraduate
    Sat, 17 Nov '18
  • Edge Hill University
    Faculty of Health and Social Care Undergraduate
    Sat, 17 Nov '18
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.